Picture Request: Scottie Pippen P.E. Nike Air Foamposite Pro

nerd.gif

I wonder if Scottie Pippen will show his sneaker collection on Real Housewives of Miami???  LOLz
roll.gif

I know in 1997 they advertised the Foamposite Pro in Sports Illustrated with his picture just like how they advertised Miles Simon of the Arizona Wildcats with the Blue  Foamposites on in the NCCA Tournament. But they give the players which shoe they should wear but the player doesnt have to wear it. Look at Amare and the Air Max Fly By and he wears the Huarache TR in the games instead of the shoe they tell him to wear.

I wonder if Scottie Pippen will show his sneaker collection on Real Housewives of Miami???  LOLz
roll.gif

I know in 1997 they advertised the Foamposite Pro in Sports Illustrated with his picture just like how they advertised Miles Simon of the Arizona Wildcats with the Blue  Foamposites on in the NCCA Tournament. But they give the players which shoe they should wear but the player doesnt have to wear it. Look at Amare and the Air Max Fly By and he wears the Huarache TR in the games instead of the shoe they tell him to wear.

Originally Posted by CWK

Scottie didn't wear the Foamposite One, but it didn't have anything to do with the weight of the shoe or his "size 17" feet" - he wears a size 16.  NIKE offered the Air Foamposite One to Scottie first, but he turned it down because he wanted his own signature shoe (Air Pippen Max).  The weartest and look-see samples are neon red with the Pippen "P" on the heel.  I wear a size 16 and I held a pair in my hands, but I couldn't convince NIKE sports marketing to let me have them for my collection.  Penny Hardaway endorsed the neon blue colorway and Pippen later wore the whi/blk/red Air Foamposite Pro (with the swoosh) on court.
mmm neon red with the P on the tab? and it's a one? i wonder if they'll ever retro it, with the pippen P on the heel, now that would be ill/weird, but the penny logo could work too for his miami days...
i swear i saw a pic of him wearing the pro's before, wasn't the best of pix though

Originally Posted by CWK

Scottie didn't wear the Foamposite One, but it didn't have anything to do with the weight of the shoe or his "size 17" feet" - he wears a size 16.  NIKE offered the Air Foamposite One to Scottie first, but he turned it down because he wanted his own signature shoe (Air Pippen Max).  The weartest and look-see samples are neon red with the Pippen "P" on the heel.  I wear a size 16 and I held a pair in my hands, but I couldn't convince NIKE sports marketing to let me have them for my collection.  Penny Hardaway endorsed the neon blue colorway and Pippen later wore the whi/blk/red Air Foamposite Pro (with the swoosh) on court.
mmm neon red with the P on the tab? and it's a one? i wonder if they'll ever retro it, with the pippen P on the heel, now that would be ill/weird, but the penny logo could work too for his miami days...
i swear i saw a pic of him wearing the pro's before, wasn't the best of pix though

I'm from LA and I too remember calling these the pippens back in middle school. Funny thing is that I dint remember him playing in them. Hmmm...

I'm from LA and I too remember calling these the pippens back in middle school. Funny thing is that I dint remember him playing in them. Hmmm...

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by soundwave24

Pippen never wore the Foamposite Pros because he had foot surgery and the shoes were too heavy for his recovering injury at the time.

I could've sworn he wore the Foam pros briefly early in the 97-98 season.

Maybe not.

pip missed a lot of games early in the 97-98 season

thats why he didnt make the 98 all star game

i dont think he wore them

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by soundwave24

Pippen never wore the Foamposite Pros because he had foot surgery and the shoes were too heavy for his recovering injury at the time.

I could've sworn he wore the Foam pros briefly early in the 97-98 season.

Maybe not.

pip missed a lot of games early in the 97-98 season

thats why he didnt make the 98 all star game

i dont think he wore them

lol i thought i was the only one who remembered this. Im from texas way dowwwwn in the bottom not too far from the mexico border and back in the day my mom took me to the mall when i was in elementry talkin about the new pippens that came out. They were the og pearl foam pros. lmfao what kinda #+@* it that?

lol i thought i was the only one who remembered this. Im from texas way dowwwwn in the bottom not too far from the mexico border and back in the day my mom took me to the mall when i was in elementry talkin about the new pippens that came out. They were the og pearl foam pros. lmfao what kinda #+@* it that?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

The Nike footwear catalog description for the foam pros even mentioned him. Something like designed for elite athletes like Scottie as far as I can remember he wore them briefly before switching to the arir hype uptempo and then into his pippen 1s

I think the eastbay catalog also mentioned Sottie in the description for the white foamposite pro back in the day.
I can definitely cosign them mentioning Pip in the eastbay. 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

The Nike footwear catalog description for the foam pros even mentioned him. Something like designed for elite athletes like Scottie as far as I can remember he wore them briefly before switching to the arir hype uptempo and then into his pippen 1s

I think the eastbay catalog also mentioned Sottie in the description for the white foamposite pro back in the day.
I can definitely cosign them mentioning Pip in the eastbay. 

Back
Top Bottom