pill addiction how serious is it?

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

I work at the pharmacy and all we do is serve pill heads....its kinda sad...its either...methadone/oxys/norcos/vicodins/alprazolams/lorazepams

and the prometh/codeine epidemic is getting worse....people dropping off prescriptions for gallons...

son.. 
pimp.gif

get at me

I work at the pharmacy and all we do is serve pill heads....its kinda sad...its either...methadone/oxys/norcos/vicodins/alprazolams/lorazepams

and the prometh/codeine epidemic is getting worse....people dropping off prescriptions for gallons...

son.. 
pimp.gif

get at me

i use to mess around with sticks but then it started %##%%!! with my school work so i stopped. prescription drugs are the worst. it all comes down to whether or not you can control yourself, for some people one is too many and a thousand is never enough. that's why i just stick to bud and psychedelics and rolls on special occasions.

i use to mess around with sticks but then it started %##%%!! with my school work so i stopped. prescription drugs are the worst. it all comes down to whether or not you can control yourself, for some people one is too many and a thousand is never enough. that's why i just stick to bud and psychedelics and rolls on special occasions.

I posted a story in 08 about my issue with prescribed narcotics. Was one of the hardest periods of my life. And NT really held me down, got a lot of encouragement, and met some friends through that post (RIP BFO)

Nothing to play with. Never understood how people could take them for recreation. I never even took aspirin until I had a tumor on my spinal cord. When you have an injury doctors will hand them out like candy because you are really in pain, but regardless if it's for recreation or therapeutic purposes, long term use will seriously !@@* up your whole aura. Your body will stop producing neurotransmitters that we need to survive, and as a result you won't even feel like brushing your teeth without the use of a pill.

I'm not an advocate for anything, but as far as pain management goes, if given the choice I'd smoke bud before I mess with any pill.

And whoever said that people feel like it's ok because it's a pharmaceutical is dead on. Some of these drugs have the same effect on the brain as heroin, but if you were at a party with the fellas and someone pulled out with 'boy' like yo, ya'll wanna bang some of this, cats would be like, nah I'm good. But when the same cat pulls out an orange bottle with some pills, dudes are eager to try.

Every pill created has it's purpose and beneficiary, however, America as a whole is completely over medicated, from anti-biotics, to benzos, to narcotics.

I posted a story in 08 about my issue with prescribed narcotics. Was one of the hardest periods of my life. And NT really held me down, got a lot of encouragement, and met some friends through that post (RIP BFO)

Nothing to play with. Never understood how people could take them for recreation. I never even took aspirin until I had a tumor on my spinal cord. When you have an injury doctors will hand them out like candy because you are really in pain, but regardless if it's for recreation or therapeutic purposes, long term use will seriously !@@* up your whole aura. Your body will stop producing neurotransmitters that we need to survive, and as a result you won't even feel like brushing your teeth without the use of a pill.

I'm not an advocate for anything, but as far as pain management goes, if given the choice I'd smoke bud before I mess with any pill.

And whoever said that people feel like it's ok because it's a pharmaceutical is dead on. Some of these drugs have the same effect on the brain as heroin, but if you were at a party with the fellas and someone pulled out with 'boy' like yo, ya'll wanna bang some of this, cats would be like, nah I'm good. But when the same cat pulls out an orange bottle with some pills, dudes are eager to try.

Every pill created has it's purpose and beneficiary, however, America as a whole is completely over medicated, from anti-biotics, to benzos, to narcotics.

It can be pretty common with Athletes.. Ive known several that became addicted.. most started by having an injury such as shoulder problems, muscle strains, ACL's MCL's.. Doc gave em sum pills and went downhill from there... it can get bad

It can be pretty common with Athletes.. Ive known several that became addicted.. most started by having an injury such as shoulder problems, muscle strains, ACL's MCL's.. Doc gave em sum pills and went downhill from there... it can get bad

When used sparingly they can be fun, but it can get scary real quick.

Came across a boatload of percs back in the day and I took 3 of them thinking I could tolerate from prior experience, but that #!@% knocked me on my $+! real quick. Some potent stuff packed in this pill the size of a pea.

I cut back and still had some fun, until I started feeling groggy all the time.

When used sparingly they can be fun, but it can get scary real quick.

Came across a boatload of percs back in the day and I took 3 of them thinking I could tolerate from prior experience, but that #!@% knocked me on my $+! real quick. Some potent stuff packed in this pill the size of a pea.

I cut back and still had some fun, until I started feeling groggy all the time.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

pills are what turn normal privileged kids with plenty of opportunities into thieving broke crackheads. its no joke. i've seen it happen a bunch. oxy is the worst.

yea
kids from jersey

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

pills are what turn normal privileged kids with plenty of opportunities into thieving broke crackheads. its no joke. i've seen it happen a bunch. oxy is the worst.

yea
kids from jersey

I dont know why people see cocaine as horrible. Cocaine imo is like weed, you only get addicted to it if YOU want to. There was a point in my life were I used to sniff everyday but wasnt there a point in your life were you smoke weed everyday? But I got passed that phaze and now only do it occasionaly. Its not like crack, heroin, oxy etc.. with those you NEED to get that feeling.

I dont know why people see cocaine as horrible. Cocaine imo is like weed, you only get addicted to it if YOU want to. There was a point in my life were I used to sniff everyday but wasnt there a point in your life were you smoke weed everyday? But I got passed that phaze and now only do it occasionaly. Its not like crack, heroin, oxy etc.. with those you NEED to get that feeling.

Originally Posted by prymone

son.. 
pimp.gif

get at me

nerd.gif
What you did there....

Originally Posted by prymone

son.. 
pimp.gif

get at me

nerd.gif
What you did there....

Originally Posted by rillo561

It's an epidemic in Florida, sad really.

word, some chick i know use to take 10 bars a day just to get "on level" & she would remember everything the next day ...wasnt strong enough
eek.gif

till she was having seizures & now she takes em every few days

but come on now tho ....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

It's an epidemic in Florida, sad really.

word, some chick i know use to take 10 bars a day just to get "on level" & she would remember everything the next day ...wasnt strong enough
eek.gif

till she was having seizures & now she takes em every few days

but come on now tho ....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom