Pimples on back, sholders and arms

The warm weather is here and the hot weather is on its way so its time to break out the tanks.

The only problem is I have pimples on my upper back, sholders and arms. I use Dove soap but it is not getting the trick done. I still have pimples on my upper back, sholders and arms.

What soap/body scrubs are you using to prevent the pimples?

Lay off the roids

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
jk

Along with the body washes people will list, you may also want to adjust your diet if you eat a lot of greasy foods and chocolate.

The crazy thing is I drink a minimum of a half gallon of water a day, I rarely eat chacolate or candy, and I also rarely eat greasy food. I shower twice a day and I work out anywhere from three to five times a week. I'm starting to think Im getting the pimples because of the sweet from working out.

Ahhh, that definitely could be it, especially if you're wearing really tight/snug fitted workout clothes (mostly under armour if that's the case)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Along with the body washes people will list, you may also want to adjust your diet if you eat a lot of greasy foods and chocolate.

This and water. I used to have to same problem as you OP. for the most part I stopped eating fast, greasy, etc food and for the most part only drink water and everything cleared up. 

Sweating alone does not give you spots.

If you're showering regular and wearing clean clothes that shouldn't be an issue.

It's more than likely diet related... Get on the water and fresh food program. No garbage or soda.

Vitamin E bro-bro...

Soap actually aides pimples.  The chemicals in soaps, not to mention the fluoride in water, actually strip the minerals from your skin -- minerals that would otherwise keep your skin healthy. I use an after-shower lotion/oil. Brazilian nut oil, almond oil and mineral oils; and also a Cocoa-butter/Vitamin-E/Vitamin-A lotion.

This stuff is pretty good; it's an after-shower oil. I can get away with only using it once or twice a week in case you're lazy like me. 

http://www.walmart.com/ip.../A(Seasonal)&veh=cse
But it doesn't have vitamin E which fights acne, or Vitamin A which is needed for skin cells to rejuvenate. Something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Kis...zer-Liquid/dp/B000I91JL2

I have had the same issue......i was fat....then i began working out, where I sweat a lot and got acne on my face and back because of it.....when i stopped working out, my acne cleared up......now i dont work out as much and i have no acne now....so yes I am 100% positive you are getting acne because of sweating.    I had the same issue as you buddy.

like dude said, if you're wearing tight clothes to work out in, that could be the problem. Change your clothes and wash as soon as you can after working out.

Also, watch the products you put in your head. Some things I use in my hair cause me to have pimples when I use them, so I find other products that dont. You have to remember, when you sweat, that's dripping from your head down your entire body, so keep that in mind. Switch your clothes, if they're tight, and switch your hair products, even if you dont think it's the problem and see how it works out. Try new things for at least two weeks to notice results.

Back
Top Bottom