Pit Bulls...I think i hate NT's favorite dog breed

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

you ever seen a crazy Chow? theyre %#!$!#* nuts. theyll try to maul you.
laugh.gif

Those dogs are unnecessarily aggressive. Small dogs with napoleon complexes FTL. My point is a lot of the time they're all bark and no bite and when they do attack a swift kick should handle that. Pitbulls tho have been known to kill, but I agree a lot of a dog's temperament depends on its owner

i think you are confused about the type of dog. Chows are like 60lbs. maybe you are thinking of a Pomeranian.
laugh.gif
Chows are bout dat?
I know nothing about them but my homie had one growing up and the fat %$#% was just the fluffiest, cuddliest, laziest piece of *%# ever. 
laugh.gif

you ever seen a crazy Chow? theyre %#!$!#* nuts. theyll try to maul you.
laugh.gif

Those dogs are unnecessarily aggressive. Small dogs with napoleon complexes FTL. My point is a lot of the time they're all bark and no bite and when they do attack a swift kick should handle that. Pitbulls tho have been known to kill, but I agree a lot of a dog's temperament depends on its owner

i think you are confused about the type of dog. Chows are like 60lbs. maybe you are thinking of a Pomeranian.
laugh.gif
Chows are bout dat?
I know nothing about them but my homie had one growing up and the fat %$#% was just the fluffiest, cuddliest, laziest piece of *%# ever. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
Chows are bout dat?
laugh.gif

they're cool if raised properly just like pitbulls or any other dog but they can be aggressive as %%%% if raised improperly.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
Chows are bout dat?
laugh.gif

they're cool if raised properly just like pitbulls or any other dog but they can be aggressive as %%%% if raised improperly.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I hate pitbulls.

All about siberian huskies.

76a8ed1dsiberian-husky322222222222222222.jpg
Same here
<---------------------- mines

But it really does all depend on the owner, how they are raised, & the environment in which they reside.

A husky, dalmatian, or even a poodle could be savage, dangerous animals given certain circumstances. 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I hate pitbulls.

All about siberian huskies.

76a8ed1dsiberian-husky322222222222222222.jpg
Same here
<---------------------- mines

But it really does all depend on the owner, how they are raised, & the environment in which they reside.

A husky, dalmatian, or even a poodle could be savage, dangerous animals given certain circumstances. 

Back
Top Bottom