Pit Bulls...I think i hate NT's favorite dog breed

People should teach their kids not to walk up to a random/strange dog and pet them.  That's common sense & asking for trouble.

Like others have said it is how people raise their dogs.  The smallest dog will try to do as much damage as it can if it isn't trained properly.  I have two dogs and were raised around dogs my whole life, I'm not walking up or playing with a strange dog I don't know no matter how big or small it is.  I know I've had quite a few dogs I've had to swing my book bag at as a kid.  The common theme?  Their owners just let them run the streets.

The whole pitbulls are such horrible, violent, & aggressive dogs are quite yawn worthy.

People should teach their kids not to walk up to a random/strange dog and pet them.  That's common sense & asking for trouble.

Like others have said it is how people raise their dogs.  The smallest dog will try to do as much damage as it can if it isn't trained properly.  I have two dogs and were raised around dogs my whole life, I'm not walking up or playing with a strange dog I don't know no matter how big or small it is.  I know I've had quite a few dogs I've had to swing my book bag at as a kid.  The common theme?  Their owners just let them run the streets.

The whole pitbulls are such horrible, violent, & aggressive dogs are quite yawn worthy.

This will go over many/most ppl heads but pitbulls correlation with minorities and the view/perception of both and ignorant thoughts/generalization of both.

This will go over many/most ppl heads but pitbulls correlation with minorities and the view/perception of both and ignorant thoughts/generalization of both.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Not a proper sentence, but I definitely agree with what you're (trying) to say.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^dude, that's half a thought, good intro
but finish your sentence please

sorry damn iphone keeps messing up. auto type

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^dude, that's half a thought, good intro
but finish your sentence please

sorry damn iphone keeps messing up. auto type

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by LDJ

You do know pitbulls where bred by Confederates.And alot of rich white people used them on plantations to maintain the slaves.And still till this day its a dog of choice among rednecks.The race card is played too much in any and all circumstancesThe dogs are great animalsSad what society portrays them as.

Originally Posted by LDJ

You do know pitbulls where bred by Confederates.And alot of rich white people used them on plantations to maintain the slaves.And still till this day its a dog of choice among rednecks.The race card is played too much in any and all circumstancesThe dogs are great animalsSad what society portrays them as.

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by LDJ

Exactly my point. Same as the bible whipping children. But thats another topic for another day.

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by LDJ

Exactly my point. Same as the bible whipping children. But thats another topic for another day.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

My problem is not the dog, but the irresponsible owners.  I had a run in with a lady that was standing outside of the cornerstore with
her unleashed pit bull.  As soon as I get out of my car the dog approaches and just stares.  I ask the lady to call the dog off and she just
laughs like it's a game. As I'm walking towards the store the dog leaps up at me.  I'm not sure if he's playing or not, but I hit it with the most vicious
knee strike that I could.  It was when her dog fell to the ground that the lady decided to call her dog back to her and start cursing me out. 
I told her if the dog approached after I made my purchases, that I would fill it with bullets.  Wisely, leashed her dog and left.

As long as the pit bull is leashed by a responsible owner that's capable of being in full control of it,
then I have no problems.
And this goes for any dog, not just pits.
I agree with this 100% my Pit IS ALWAYS leashed. Never is roaming free or anything but we have neighborhood dogs that are running around and get into trouble. I've had a few run up to me with my Pit and I try to kick them away. One time my Pit got a hold of the other dogs nose and bit the shhh out of it. Dog ran off and every time that dog sees us walking, she goes the other way. All dogs should be leashed and should have responsible owners

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

My problem is not the dog, but the irresponsible owners.  I had a run in with a lady that was standing outside of the cornerstore with
her unleashed pit bull.  As soon as I get out of my car the dog approaches and just stares.  I ask the lady to call the dog off and she just
laughs like it's a game. As I'm walking towards the store the dog leaps up at me.  I'm not sure if he's playing or not, but I hit it with the most vicious
knee strike that I could.  It was when her dog fell to the ground that the lady decided to call her dog back to her and start cursing me out. 
I told her if the dog approached after I made my purchases, that I would fill it with bullets.  Wisely, leashed her dog and left.

As long as the pit bull is leashed by a responsible owner that's capable of being in full control of it,
then I have no problems.
And this goes for any dog, not just pits.
I agree with this 100% my Pit IS ALWAYS leashed. Never is roaming free or anything but we have neighborhood dogs that are running around and get into trouble. I've had a few run up to me with my Pit and I try to kick them away. One time my Pit got a hold of the other dogs nose and bit the shhh out of it. Dog ran off and every time that dog sees us walking, she goes the other way. All dogs should be leashed and should have responsible owners

Dogs attack people every day! It only makes the news when it's a pitbull.....The media is doing there best to destroy the breed...eff the media...my neighbor just got attacked by a boxer and I have yet to see it on the news...lol... And the mass breeding isn't helping... Great dog if you know how to raise them.... My mom is 60 years old and on her second pitbull now...

Dogs attack people every day! It only makes the news when it's a pitbull.....The media is doing there best to destroy the breed...eff the media...my neighbor just got attacked by a boxer and I have yet to see it on the news...lol... And the mass breeding isn't helping... Great dog if you know how to raise them.... My mom is 60 years old and on her second pitbull now...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

poodles amd chows are more vicious and attack more then pits but it never gets talked about.

poodles amd chows are more vicious and attack more then pits but it never gets talked about.

Originally Posted by LDJ

if you get seriously harmed by a poodle or chow, you should get your mancard revoked. The reason why pitull attacks get in the media is because people actually get hurt. If a poodle bites my sneaker, I'm not going to call and ambulance and ABC news.

With that being said, I can't stand those aggressive little dogs that bark at you like they're gonna do something
eyes.gif
You're not about that life, just keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom