PIXAR & DISNEY ANIMATIONS FILM thread - Pixars INSIDE OUT 2 out now

DZVZdP9VQAAM2g9.jpg:large

Y'all gotta watch COCO in Spanish with English subtitles it captures the imagination more and the songs definitely sound a lot better

I'm still sad they didn't choose to make the family grow up a lot more.

Wanted the baby to be a teenager already lol

Un Polo Loco is my favorite song of the movie.

Everyone Loves Juanita is a fun song.

Only character I like from Frozen is Kristoff. I like The Ballad of Flemmingrad lmao

i already opened the floodgates on 4k collecting CBMs, so for Pixar films I like I don't mind

and I know i'll get flack on this but i just got to believe my eyes and the direct bluray discs just looks better over the compressed 4k streaming vids

just personal preference in the end

4k stuff streamed is unreliable unless your wireless setup is crazy good or you have a wired connection. And even if you have a crazy nice internet connection and you get the picture you want, you're still not going to get the sound.

I have a high end 4k blu ray player and I love it. But the company just closed down this week (oppo). Too many people just like to stream instead...

4k stuff streamed is unreliable unless your wireless setup is crazy good or you have a wired connection. And even if you have a crazy nice internet connection and you get the picture you want, you're still not going to get the sound.

I have a high end 4k blu ray player and I love it. But the company just closed down this week (oppo). Too many people just like to stream instead...

Will an xbox on S be better ?

Back
Top Bottom