Pizza delivery driver urinates on customer's doorstep for not tipping (video)

***** didnt need that pizza anyway, if you cant tip then don't order in the first place.

EXACTLY...I don't understand why she couldnt get her fat *** up to go pick it up/ Sameway I dont understand ppl that know they dont have enough money go out to eat. most restaurants have take out options. It's wrong to expect all the service and then make up crap excuses not to tip your server or in this case delivery man

S/O to the driver..I know he chuckled his *** off in the car

Son this just sounds stupid. You used your own money to pay for gas when you were doing your job and you weren't compensated? So instead of your employer reimbursing you the customer should always tip?
Can't even really comment on the rest. Not proud not but smoking emoticons for what you did
mean.gif

Ironic that the cheap ppl who won't tip are scumbags and it somehow says more about us as ppl but the ppl who allegedly need the tips are spitting in sauce and skeeting on pizzas.
Yall ****** is *** backwards.
Felt good, can't lie. Not proud of skeeting in the pizza but the emoticon was the feeling of getting him back.

I'd skeet in your pizza too though if you came at me the wrong way.

Son this just sounds stupid. You used your own money to pay for gas when you were doing your job and you weren't compensated? So instead of your employer reimbursing you the customer should always tip?
Can't even really comment on the rest. Not proud not but smoking emoticons for what you did
mean.gif

Ironic that the cheap ppl who won't tip are scumbags and it somehow says more about us as ppl but the ppl who allegedly need the tips are spitting in sauce and skeeting on pizzas.
Felt good, can't lie. Not proud of skeeting in the pizza but the emoticon was the feeling of getting him back.

screen name to post ratio!

That sawwwse!!!

Can't even really comment on the rest. Not proud not but smoking emoticons for what you did :smh:

It'd be your last skeet ever.

da advocation of non tippin? lulz...i suppose ya cats is going to da strip clubs with ya hands in ya pockets as well.

Unfortunately, I know a few like this. Know damn well where they're going and alway think they bout to getit all for the free

i asked you a specific question. do you have an answer?
I want to neg you so so so so bad. Can't tell if you're serius or trolling. Either way, you sound like a total lame.
I think his point is that no one expects to 'tip' a retail worker|I

except for the fact that some retail workers do get tips and get presents for christmas and the whole 9. his point is null and void. main reason they dont get tipped as a norm is because it is part of there job description to help you find your size and whatnot and they are being compensated fairly for it. whether they are making $10-12 an hour at h&m or $15-18 plus commission at saks fifth ave. now that waiter or pizza guy is only making $4 an hour and is RELIANT on the tips to make a decent living. HUGE difference.

So let say a police officer gets shot while on duty. He knows its a dangerous job but its also what he signed up for does said officer have no right be upset about being shot?
Just because your job involves the chance for bad things to happen doesn't justify people not being able to be upset about that happening.
well you just compared being potentially killed versus not having an couple extra dollars in your pocket but i guess i see what you were trying to do. but like in my earlier post, if you know the risks of your job and you still do it, you have no one to blame but yourself. did anyone have a gun to the police's head or waiter 's head to tell them they have to take that occupation? no, so if you don't like the risks of your job, quit and a find a new one. :lol: at your argument though

No one has even acknowledged or answered this question. Why does the employer get a pass for paying their servers criminally low wages? You guys pretty much admitted that we're not only paying for the food, but we're paying the servers for doing their job too. (Which is the employers responsibility.) You guys need to learn what an actual tip is, because what you're calling a tip isn't a tip.

A tip IS supposed to be optional and a form of gratuity. It's not worth anything anymore. It's not a nice gesture anymore. It's a fee not listed on the menu that any server can get no matter how sub-par their service was, because if you don't you're a villain, not the low paying employer.

No one is automatically entitled to a tip. If you just do your job adequately, that doesn't constitute a bonus. Really though. They need to change the tip line on the receipt to a, "The server wasn't inept and was able to do their job properly, but the employer doesn't pay them enough fee:"

why is their a tip line under the receipt?

A lot of places will print out the same receipt wether you take out, sit down or order delivery.

We should just abolish the tipping system in this country and raise the prices of these services to compensate for the wages, which is basically what tipping does.

interesting argument. can't say i disagree...it would help i guess if the value of the dollar were stronger. essentially if the avg income was increasing at a rate that can meet the rising costs of living.

but then again we live in a society where everyone wants and no1 wants to give. word to papa john's CEO :smh:

You tip your doctor? EMTs? Nurses? Firemen? Cops? Janitors?

Don't be silly. Their job doesn't require nearly as much skill.

fixed.

Last edited:
No one has even acknowledged or answered this question. Why does the employer get a pass for paying their servers criminally low wages? You guys pretty much admitted that we're not only paying for the food, but we're paying the servers for doing their job too. (Which is the employers responsibility.) You guys need to learn what an actual tip is, because what you're calling a tip isn't a tip.

A tip IS supposed to be optional and a form of gratuity. It's not worth anything anymore. It's not a nice gesture anymore. It's a fee not listed on the menu that any server can get no matter how sub-par their service was, because if you don't you're a villain, not the low paying employer.

No one is automatically entitled to a tip. If you just do your job adequately, that doesn't constitute a bonus. Really though. They need to change the tip line on the receipt to a, "The server wasn't inept and was able to do their job properly, but the employer doesn't pay them enough fee:"

you pretty much can't argue against this.

in h.s my friend worked at lil caesars... before they had these hot n' ready 5$ deals and u had to call in to order 

he'd get ppl calling in talking down to him/being rude/cussing all the time.. so he'd end up spitting on the pizza , putting boogers in it, stomping on the dough on the floor, kneading the dough with his feet etc

in h.s my friend worked at lil caesars... before they had these hot n' ready 5$ deals and u had to call in to order 
he'd get ppl calling in talking down to him/being rude/cussing all the time.. so he'd end up spitting on the pizza , putting boogers in it, stomping on the dough on the floor, kneading the dough with his feet etc

:smh::x :smh:

Waste of human life.

Last edited:

it isnt criminally low. i know waiters who work at high end restaurants pulling in 70k+ making $3 an hour becaue of the high tips but i also know people who just get by making a normal life living making $3 an hour plus tips. At the end of the day 95% of people working on tips dont go home at the end of the week below what a person making minimum wage would make. they might have a terrible day making no money at all but have a great day the next that makes up for the previous.

now tip is optional but to the point where they didnt perform there job how they were supposed to. if you order pizza, and its at your door within 30 minutes and it piping hot with everything you asked for he deserved that tip. now if he comes and hour late and forgets stuff and brings cold pizza then he doesnt deserve it. its the people who get everything and more of what they wanted and still dont tip who are the issue that many people in this thread are talking about.

I have more of a problem w. the girl ordering the pizza knowing good and well she couldn't afford it. She could have saved herself the trouble by calling it in and picking it up.

Easily the funniest thing I've read today.

Even funnier because he is "Da sauce king"

Last edited:
Dasauceking is the epitome of a ho *** *****. Tamper with the wrong person's food and they'll show up to your job with the 9 aimed at your face. Amazes me how pieces of **** like you get off messing with food.

70k being a waiter. Only in America do people get rewarded for not having skills.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom