Pizza delivery driver urinates on customer's doorstep for not tipping (video)

Im a driver now..nobodies food gets messed with if they dont tip.. I just wont take it on my run and leave it for the next driver :lol:

3-4 is average. $2 is fine anything above $3 is :pimp:

Worst ive done is spit on some guys doorknob and railing, not because he didnt tip, but because he was an ******* AND didnt tip

As a pizza deliverman myself I feel for the guy. I've been real upset at customers giving the wrong address and not picking up their phone, then having to make the trip back, or just people taking forever, not answering their door. Always dumb things, people pay me in quarters and stuff. It gets annoying, but I don't like to tip either so w.e.

Yup..annoying stuff like this is the worst :smh:

I rubbed my sack on this guys vitamin water cap, but that was a personal beef :lol:

Last edited:
Im a driver now..nobodies food gets messed with if they dont tip.. I just wont take it on my run and leave it for the next driver
laugh.gif

3-4 is average. $2 is fine anything above $3 is
pimp.gif

Worst ive done is spit on some guys doorknob and railing, not because he didnt tip, but because he was an ******* AND didnt tip
yea thats just your place though. Plenty of scumbags f with peoples food if they dont tip. Some of these degenerates post here an actually think its funny too

Whenever I go to a restaurant I have the option of ordering to go or sitting down and having a waitress. That choice of sitting down and having my food served to me constitutes an understanding that I'm going to tip for the service of being waited on as long as said service is satisfactory.
Waitresses and pizza guys are maybe the only professions where it is legal for an employer to pay them less than standard wages because of tips. How people can know that and still not tip is being a douchebag, Bringing up doctors and firemen is just an idiotic justification to be cheap, doctor's and firemen's pay is not based on tips so why bring it up.
When you sit down at a restaurant you receive more service than you if you order to go or if you go a fast food restaurant therefore I believe a tip is expected. Now at the same time places like Starbucks and whatnot I'm not tipping. Why? Because they are provided a decent wage by their company. If I order takeout I'm not tipping unless I get hooked up with something while I wait.
To me if you go to a restaurant and you don't tip all you deserve is to have your order taken and your food brought out to you and that's it. You should only see your waitress twice in that circumstance, when you order and when you get your food. That's their job, if you aren't tipping and you expect anything other than that you should have got it to go.
But if you take a job that you know relies on tips and there's no laws against cheap or non-tippers, why would you get mad when a customer doesn't tip? stop complaining and get another job that pays you an hourly wage. they have no one to blame besides themselves.

So let say a police officer gets shot while on duty. He knows its a dangerous job but its also what he signed up for does said officer have no right be upset about being shot?

Just because your job involves the chance for bad things to happen doesn't justify people not being able to be upset about that happening.

Last edited:
Pizza is something you should ALWAYS tip.

I worked at Dominos in HS - I was paid minimum wage, all the gas spent driving and searching for your damn house at night was covered by me so you better ******g tip (no GPS back in those days). People don't realize how frustrating it is to drive out to your house, walk up your driveway, have your car stink from hot pizza/cardboard.

Anyways, we had this one guy that ALWAYS complained that his pizza was too dry. So I always had to drive there, he'd inspect it, take the pizza back and put more sauce on it, then drive back. This happened about 3 times, even when me made sure his pizza was extra saucy the first trip. Of course, we had enough - everyone in the store took a huge hork on his pizza. We had this manager that was a chain smoker and I swear the hork he laid on that pie was green.

Other story - which I'm not as proud of now btw. Had a manager who quit and had the audacity of ordering pizza from us after treating everyone in the store like ****. This guy would make me stay past my shift at 2am waiting for him to close instead of cashing me out (I wasn't getting paid while waiting for him) on a consistent basis and other douchebagery things. I took it upon myself to take  the pizza box for his pizza  into the washroom, thought about the baddest chick I knew, skeeted inside the box and smeared it all over inside. Street justice! 
pimp.gif

would you tip a retail worker if they helped you? specifically, someone who works at a store like best buy? if not, you're cheap!

Where are you getting this ******** from?[/quote]

people are being called cheap for not spending more money than they have to at a restaurant. why does the same logic not apply for other services?

would you tip a retail worker if they helped you? specifically, someone who works at a store like best buy? if not, you're cheap!

Where are you getting this ******** from?

people are being called cheap for not spending more money than they have to at a restaurant. why does the same logic not apply for other services?[/quote]

Like I spelled out in my response two pages ago pretty much the only jobs in America where you are legally paid less than typical wages are waitresses and pizza people.

That's why the logic doesn't work.

Other story - which I'm not as proud of now btw. Had a manager who quit and had the audacity of ordering pizza from us after treating everyone in the store like ****. This guy would make me stay past my shift at 2am waiting for him to close instead of cashing me out (I wasn't getting paid while waiting for him) on a consistent basis and other douchebagery things. I took it upon myself to take  the pizza box for his pizza  into the washroom, thought about the baddest chick I knew, skeeted inside the box and smeared it all over inside. Street justice! :pimp:
View media item 137617

Anyways, we had this one guy that ALWAYS complained that his pizza was too dry. So I always had to drive there, he'd inspect it, take the pizza back and put more sauce on it, then drive back. This happened about 3 times, even when me made sure his pizza was extra saucy the first trip. Of course, we had enough - everyone in the store took a huge hork on his pizza. We had this manager that was a chain smoker and I swear the hork he laid on that pie was green.
Hork?

Strong last paragraph to SN ratio btw.

Like I spelled out in my response two pages ago pretty much the only jobs in America where you are legally paid less than typical wages are waitresses and pizza people.

this was discussed previously and there was one person that brought forth a specific example where that was actually true. that, however, isn't the case everywhere.

this was discussed previously and there was one person that brought forth a specific example where that was actually true. that, however, isn't the case everywhere.

Its like that in every state except for 7 of them.

So if you don't want to tip in those states good for you.

I would never mess with peoples food, cause you never know who it for, might be for their kid.. but most times I get people their food within 20 minutes of order which is pretty quick since it takes 10 min minimum to cook and dispatch and when they dont tip its like.. word.. its always the complicated orders with annoying people that dont tip, I had some one give me 7 bucks and they walked to the gate to get it, I was still in my car.

It's funny cause I'll ride around with my homies and they get to see the crazy stuff, makes me like im on "The Office" straight looking at the cameras. I got some people that open the door in their underwear everytime, its a funny job.

Its like that in every state except for 7 of them.

So if you don't want to tip in those states good for you.

no, it was previously mentioned that employers can pay low wages because wages plus tips must equal the federal minimum wage. JesusShuttlesworth34 provided a specific example in virginia where that wasn't the case. do you have similar experiences or are you ignoring what was presented?

Last edited:
Pizza is something you should ALWAYS tip.

I worked at Dominos in HS - I was paid minimum wage, all the gas spent driving and searching for your damn house at night was covered by me so you better ******g tip (no GPS back in those days). People don't realize how frustrating it is to drive out to your house, walk up your driveway, have your car stink from hot pizza/cardboard.

Other story - which I'm not as proud of now btw. Had a manager who quit and had the audacity of ordering pizza from us after treating everyone in the store like ****. This guy would make me stay past my shift at 2am waiting for him to close instead of cashing me out (I wasn't getting paid while waiting for him) on a consistent basis and other douchebagery things. I took it upon myself to take  the pizza box for his pizza  into the washroom, thought about the baddest chick I knew, skeeted inside the box and smeared it all over inside. Street justice! :pimp:
Son this just sounds stupid. You used your own money to pay for gas when you were doing your job and you weren't compensated? So instead of your employer reimbursing you the customer should always tip?

Can't even really comment on the rest. Not proud but smoking emoticons for what you did :smh:

Ironic that the cheap ppl who won't tip are scumbags and it somehow says more about us as ppl but the ppl who allegedly need the tips are spitting in sauce and skeeting on pizzas.

Yall ****** is *** backwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom