PLAN TO PICK UP MILFS....NEED FEEDBACK vol. THE HUNTER IS READY TO HUNT

ok so i randomly came up with this plan in a dream. So lets say im at a mall, and i see a good looking milf. I take a piece of paper and write " Meet me at X location in 10"...and i walk up to them and say "excuse me, you dropped this" hand them the paper, and then walk away. My reasoning is that these older women might find it hot that a young guy is hitting on them, and like the thrill of hooking up with a stranger in a public place might really take hold of them...so NT, what do you think, could this possibly work?? any tweaks to the plan???

ok so i randomly came up with this plan in a dream. So lets say im at a mall, and i see a good looking milf. I take a piece of paper and write " Meet me at X location in 10"...and i walk up to them and say "excuse me, you dropped this" hand them the paper, and then walk away. My reasoning is that these older women might find it hot that a young guy is hitting on them, and like the thrill of hooking up with a stranger in a public place might really take hold of them...so NT, what do you think, could this possibly work?? any tweaks to the plan???

Yesss lol .. although that seems a bit pervish, it will work lol.. Goodluck
smokin.gif

milfs ain't on some grade school stuff
you gotta be direct to get da milf
you gotta be man, son

i'm not talking opening the trenchcoat type stuff
but don't come off as weak perv either

milfs ain't on some grade school stuff
you gotta be direct to get da milf
you gotta be man, son

i'm not talking opening the trenchcoat type stuff
but don't come off as weak perv either

Lulz at OP getting greeted by someones husband who happened to be at the bathroom while you put your flawless plan in motion.

Lulz at OP getting greeted by someones husband who happened to be at the bathroom while you put your flawless plan in motion.

Originally Posted by Diego

Imagining this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats why you gotta stake it out first, see if she shows.

Originally Posted by Diego

Imagining this 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats why you gotta stake it out first, see if she shows.

Back
Top Bottom