PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

^ There goes my hopes of deleting it.

frown.gif

roll.gif

my cousin's cousin has mass and i would have the *feelsgoodman* look on my face the whole time 
grin.gif

tired.gif

my cousin's cousin has mass and i would have the *feelsgoodman* look on my face the whole time 
grin.gif

tired.gif

Does it happen in DR? Yes. But to say its the norm...get the hell outta here. The stereotype is that it happens more often in the campos (country side) cause there are far less people and the nearest neighbor is like six miles away. The US has a far worse stereotype. Everyone south of Virginia is a hillbilly that fornicates with his own sister remember. So does it happen in the US? Yes. We gonna call that the norm too?

Team Platano where you at?

Does it happen in DR? Yes. But to say its the norm...get the hell outta here. The stereotype is that it happens more often in the campos (country side) cause there are far less people and the nearest neighbor is like six miles away. The US has a far worse stereotype. Everyone south of Virginia is a hillbilly that fornicates with his own sister remember. So does it happen in the US? Yes. We gonna call that the norm too?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Right here doggy, just no computer so I can't get my team sig.
But yeah, what he said.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Right here doggy, just no computer so I can't get my team sig.
But yeah, what he said.

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23

My cousin's cousin is dope. I'd smash.
devil.gif

Had a crush on her since I was little. I mean, she ain't really my cousin. She's my cousin's cousin on my aunt's side, who is married to my uncle. So, I guess we're not related...

...by blood.
wink.gif

But, we're close. She's like family. And, in retrospect, it would probably be weird. But, if no one found out about it and we both kept quiet, I wouldn't say no.

Hope my cousin don't see this. He's on NT.
embarassed.gif
1581gf9.png

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23

My cousin's cousin is dope. I'd smash.
devil.gif

Had a crush on her since I was little. I mean, she ain't really my cousin. She's my cousin's cousin on my aunt's side, who is married to my uncle. So, I guess we're not related...

...by blood.
wink.gif

But, we're close. She's like family. And, in retrospect, it would probably be weird. But, if no one found out about it and we both kept quiet, I wouldn't say no.

Hope my cousin don't see this. He's on NT.
embarassed.gif
1581gf9.png

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

A lot of trifling in this mug...foreal...some o' you dudes are straight sick in the head.

Homosexual incest is what's up now?...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

A lot of trifling in this mug...foreal...some o' you dudes are straight sick in the head.

Homosexual incest is what's up now?...
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back