PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

Yo, some of yall are disgusting. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Reminds me of that "oh you mad cause Im incestin on you" thread a few years back

1st thing I thought of
30t6p3b.gif
at some of y'all.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Reminds me of that "oh you mad cause Im incestin on you" thread a few years back

1st thing I thought of
30t6p3b.gif
at some of y'all.

i mean why...just why with all these women in the world and you pick your familia. I couldnt even consider the idea

i mean why...just why with all these women in the world and you pick your familia. I couldnt even consider the idea

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Same thing am saying .....

So many beautiful girls in DR 
why smash your cousin ? 

SMH

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Same thing am saying .....

So many beautiful girls in DR 
why smash your cousin ? 

SMH

Some other NTer brought up this study that was done. Said something along the lines of: you feel more safe and open around familiar faces (as in people that look more like you)"
Meaning there's a part of you that's attracted to a family member, whether its your sister or first cousin that you only see @ thanksgiving

theres so many females out there, why you gotta smash this one?
because you're much more familiar with them, she ain't a stranger

Some other NTer brought up this study that was done. Said something along the lines of: you feel more safe and open around familiar faces (as in people that look more like you)"
Meaning there's a part of you that's attracted to a family member, whether its your sister or first cousin that you only see @ thanksgiving

theres so many females out there, why you gotta smash this one?
because you're much more familiar with them, she ain't a stranger

My cousin's cousin is dope. I'd smash.
devil.gif

Had a crush on her since I was little. I mean, she ain't really my cousin. She's my cousin's cousin on my aunt's side, who is married to my uncle. So, I guess we're not related...

...by blood.
wink.gif

But, we're close. She's like family. And, in retrospect, it would probably be weird. But, if no one found out about it and we both kept quiet, I wouldn't say no.

Hope my cousin don't see this. He's on NT.
embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Had a crush on her since I was little. I mean, she ain't really my cousin. She's my cousin's cousin on my aunt's side, who is married to my uncle. So, I guess we're not related...

...by blood.
wink.gif

But, we're close. She's like family. And, in retrospect, it would probably be weird. But, if no one found out about it and we both kept quiet, I wouldn't say no.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23

devil.gif

...by blood.
wink.gif

embarassed.gif

For your sake, I hope he doesnt see it either.

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23

devil.gif

...by blood.
wink.gif

embarassed.gif

For your sake, I hope he doesnt see it either.

Back
Top Bottom