Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

My hate for CJ Watson and John Lucas grows daily.

Scandrick and Spencer are also pretty equal

New York Giants-David diehl, dude is trooper, but he just sucks. Past players would be dodge, B.Jacobs and my mosted hated player C.C. "can't cover" Brown.

Toronto Raptors - everyone
N.Y Yankees - the whole pitching staff except rivera
Philly Eagles - Avant

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Arsenal - Tomas Rosicky

laugh.gif
Good answer. Is Almunia still on the team? If so, he's my choice... even though he doesnt play anymore (thank god). I'd also throw Squillaci in the hate mix.

Sixers - Jodie Meeks

Eagles - nobody currently, but in the past Sean Considine gave me such a damn headache.
laugh.gif
Dude tackled worse than Asante.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

I didn't have anything against him but Stanford Routt use to piss me off with the Raiders all the time
laugh.gif
This. 

Also, Jay Cutler and right now 1/2 of the White Sox players with their crappy batting averages.
mad.gif
?

Warriors: Andris Biedrins
A's: Daric Barton

49ers: Kyle Williams (Didn't really had one.. just picked one.)
ohwell.gif

As a Lakers fan, the answer is easy, Andrew Bynum.

He is a legit seven footer, he has long arms and huge hands, more physical gifts that even Dwight Howard and he had done far too little with those gifts. He plays under the banners of Chamberlain and Jabbar and has a patient fan base behind him. He has enjoyed the tutelage of NBA greats and pedagogical giants and he has do so little.

If he were simple bust hat would be one thing but he shows us too many flashes of true greatest to fit into that category. Instead he will dominate one game and needlessly trash talk and fail to defend it during the next game.

This young man is product of the XBL generation. He thinks that he can run his mouth with no repercussions. I wish he would just play and after we get another downtown parade, he can talk all of the smack that his heart desires.

Braves
Jojo Reyes - Self-explanatory 
sick.gif

Jeff Francoeur - Enjoyed him in his first two-three seasons, but became a hacker at every ball thrown to in his final years as a Brave

As far as current Braves are concerned, I don't hate Jair Jurrjens. But I have serious concerns with his pitching control, and he has yet regain himself since last year's All-Star break.

Eagles
Past - Pinkston, Vince Young, Sean Considine, Asante Samuel, Dmitri Patterson
Current - Kurt Coleman

Back
Top Bottom