Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

john-salmons-traded-to-kings-2012-nba-funny-jokes-photos.jpg

act_chuck_hayes.jpg

Bammas
30t6p3b.gif

Easy:

Dolphins - Chad Henne was until we let him go, currently it's Koa Misi. Waste of space.

Celtics - Sasha Pavolovic - omg

Mariners - Brendan Ryan. Can't hit for #@%@, a whiny jerk, and let's his emotions get the best of him.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

act_chuck_hayes.jpg

Bammas
30t6p3b.gif

I used to hate Salmons with a passion when he was on the Sixers. One of my most hated Sixers of all time right next to Elton Brand, Dalembert and Webber.

Boston Bruins- Tim Thomas for sure.
Boston Celtics- Sasha Pavlovic and Ryan Hollins
Boston Red Sox- I absolutely despise Josh Beckett.

Andrew
images
Bynum.
EDIT: Rexanglorum sighting. Didn't know he was a fellow Laker fan. 
nerd.gif

Well Jacoby Jones was not favored at all.. Now that he's dropped.. I honestly have 0 right now..
On the Rockets.. ummm Nobody .. They all Ball

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

yankees - a-rod

tumblr_lsbein85cu1r0vla5o1_400.gif

I don't hate anyone on the Yankees. I just hate how they keep picking up these old !$% dudes, like Andruw Jones, Freddy Garcia, Raul Ibanez, Bartolo Colon (last year) and Eric Chavez. I mean they haven't really been all that bad, maybe Garcia this year, but I wish the Yankees could add more younger position players. And I hate when Eduardo Nunez is playing the field.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Utah Jazz - CJ Miles (i swear he's the worst player in the whole NBA)
- Raja Bell
- Devin Harris

You're dumb. I'd love to have CJ Miles on my team, he's like a 3 point shooting version of Thad Young. And Raja Bell is a solid veteran defender that any team would appreciate. Devin Harris I'd agree with you on though.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

act_chuck_hayes.jpg

Bammas
30t6p3b.gif

I don't get why they let him get away with being so fat for so long. Big Baby is fat, but he's mobile and fleet of foot. Chuck is just big, fat, gets tired quick. His only value is leaning on guys to prevent them from getting position, they stop wrestle with him and spin or just move around him and he's toast. If he lost 60 lbs, he'd still be strong, could use leverage, and would be mobile and athletic to play above the rim defensively and rebounding and help his stamina.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

As a Lakers fan, the answer is easy, Andrew Bynum.

He is a legit seven footer, he has long arms and huge hands, more physical gifts that even Dwight Howard and he had done far too little with those gifts. He plays under the banners of Chamberlain and Jabbar and has a patient fan base behind him. He has enjoyed the tutelage of NBA greats and pedagogical giants and he has do so little.

If he were simple bust hat would be one thing but he shows us too many flashes of true greatest to fit into that category. Instead he will dominate one game and needlessly trash talk and fail to defend it during the next game.

This young man is product of the XBL generation. He thinks that he can run his mouth with no repercussions. I wish he would just play and after we get another downtown parade, he can talk all of the smack that his heart desires.
just trade his @##*##*.. i dont want him on the lakers.. just cause he had a good season, he thinks he's already better than anyone on the team.. he clearly gives up if things dont go his way

zk1MPLS wrote:
Andrew
images
Bynum.
EDIT: Rexanglorum sighting. Didn't know he was a fellow Laker fan. 
nerd.gif

I have not been posting very much and when I post it is mostly in the Gen Forum. The problem with Laker threads is that fact that most of the replies are so thoughtless that they crowd out the good conversations. Even when the replies are mostly good, there are just so many replies that someone usually makes whatever point I was going to make so i am not seen in the the Laker threads. 

I do love the Lakers, I have loved them all of my life and my family have been big fans since they arrived in LA. My Great Uncle had season tickets back when it was a young Jerry West and Elgin Baylor in the Los Angeles Sports Arena.

Knicks - Jeremy Lin and Landry Fields
Giants - nobody right now
Yankees - Freddy Garcia and JOE GIRARDI

Back
Top Bottom