Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Me and my bro used to call him Todd Stinkson
laugh.gif
. Damn those were the days, I loved that eagles team. We had the best secondary in Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, and Dawkins. And James Thrash and Freddie Mitchell. And the three-headed monster with Buckhalter, Staley, and Westbrook.
pimp.gif
. Sheesh, we were a force to be reckoned with back that
1-4 in NFC champ games? and 0-1 superbowls?

yea
laugh.gif

force
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but in the regular season we were crazy good and you can't even say otherwise. Shoot in the playoffs we were great too. Except when it came to the NFC championship game. What other team was getting to that game consistently? And what other team was losing that game consistently
laugh.gif
. Damn, that was a great/awful time to be an Eagles fan. After that Superbowl lost, I just gave up on football for a year or two. My heard couldn't take any more beatings. Those teams were the ultimate trolls 

I can't even pick anyone on the Bulls, I truly believe they all do as much as they can to win.

Tuff call between Orlando scandick nd Anthony Spencer...

Gotta be Spence..its crazy playing across from dware pretty much guarantees you single coverage every play, yet my man NEVER touches quarterbacks... First round pick now franchise player...if a guy can't ball out on a one year Max contact, nothing will change him.... Time to hang it up Jerry

Easily,
Yankees: Phil Hughes
Giants: David Baas
Knicks: Dan Gadzduric

Wizards - just for a visual purposes because I don't speak this bums name anymore
514118337.jpg

Eagles - used to be Asante Samuel thank goodness he's gone, now it's Kurt Coleman. Guy is absolutely clueless in coverage and can't tackle

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Tuff call between Orlando scandick nd Anthony Spencer...

Gotta be Spence..its crazy playing across from dware pretty much guarantees you single coverage every play, yet my man NEVER touches quarterbacks... First round pick now franchise player...if a guy can't ball out on a one year Max contact, nothing will change him.... Time to hang it up Jerry
Scandrick...we pay him money to get touchdowns and 1st down aught on him...he always is the victim. SMH

I didn't have anything against him but Stanford Routt use to piss me off with the Raiders all the time
laugh.gif

Cowboys- The whole effing Secondary
Lakers - Steve Blake only because he smaked up Duke when he was at Maryland
Knicks - toney douglas. dude looks like he couldn't get run at the YMCA league I play at.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's so funny is I was about to make a Andre Iguodola Non Appreciation post. This Guy boils me up so much every time i watch the Sixers play. I feel like throwing my remote at the TV every time he chucks a stupid jumper or miss a damn FT.

Mavs - Brendan Haywood and than bum Lamar Odom

Cowboys - I don't even want to start
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Me and my bro used to call him Todd Stinkson
laugh.gif
. Damn those were the days, I loved that eagles team. We had the best secondary in Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, and Dawkins. And James Thrash and Freddie Mitchell. And the three-headed monster with Buckhalter, Staley, and Westbrook.
pimp.gif
. Sheesh, we were a force to be reckoned with back that

Yeah y'all weren't the only ones calling him that. Me and all my friends (which happens to be the whole city of Philly lol) called him that. Obviously I hated that Eagles team but yeah y'all were good glad but surprised y'all didn't win a chip with that squad esp with that D.Mjallday I agree I think it's definitely Scandrick for the same reasons you said . Seems like everytime we need a stop dude getting worked over

Chris "sugar plum fairy" Bosh

Freddy "what a nightmare" Garcia

Hmmmm, can't think of a NYG player i dislike.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ any Laker fans who don't hate Steve Blake, Matt Barnes, Josh McRoberts and Troy Murphy. Team support is
one thing, but come on
laugh.gif

Texans, now that bum &@^ Jacoby Jones is a Raven, it's Kareem Jackson obviously.

Rockets, now that bum &@^ Jordan Hill is a Laker, I really don't hate anybody. I want Kevin Martin gone, by that's not
out of hate, that's cause he makes a lot of money and became useless both before and after he got hurt.

Seahawks...Tavaris Jackson. &@^#%@&@^#%@ has had way too many chances and he sucks.

Steve Blake
mad.gif

Gasol is starting to get on my bad side. He is been playing charmin soft basketball lately and by lately I mean since the 2010 finals.
30t6p3b.gif

Lebron James.

Its more of a appreciate/hate thing going. I was never a fan, never bought in to the hype before he was drafted, never bought in when he was in Cleveland. I appreciate it when he's producing in the first three quarters(I swear I'm not making jokes). Watching him in the finals didn't help anything. I really feel like Lebron is holding up D Wade.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's so funny is I was about to make a Andre Iguodola Non Appreciation post. This Guy boils me up so much every time i watch the Sixers play. I feel like throwing my remote at the TV every time he chucks a stupid jumper or miss a damn FT.

Something in my house is getting broken the first jumper he takes next game. I promise.

Back
Top Bottom