Playing b-ball in NBA jerseys?

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

%21B9%21b%21J%21%21mk%7E%24%28KGrHqR,%21jQEzK+DksIPBM4l0l%28rqg%7E%7E0_12.JPG

How about the most over hyped hoop socks in history?

Still feel good too hoop in tho 
ohwell.gif
I rock em.

Kanye-Shrug.jpg

Most of the time people who suck rock jerseys, but me and some of my friends recently started wearing our old replicas out of having them (and nothing to wear them for).

You'll get some odd looks with a team dressed as Hakeem, Kenny Anderson, and Isiah Rider.

Most of the time people who suck rock jerseys, but me and some of my friends recently started wearing our old replicas out of having them (and nothing to wear them for).

You'll get some odd looks with a team dressed as Hakeem, Kenny Anderson, and Isiah Rider.

I used to cut my jerseys and sew them together to make like "ultimate jerseys"....i honestly dont know why i did. I had J rich in front and Michael jordan bullets retro in the back. it was....cool.

I used to cut my jerseys and sew them together to make like "ultimate jerseys"....i honestly dont know why i did. I had J rich in front and Michael jordan bullets retro in the back. it was....cool.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Not these days. Although when I was younger I'd stay rocking my A.I. Georgetown jersey.
I always wanted one of these back in the day. Still do... kinda.
Dude don't even get me started. Let one of my boys wear it (BIG mistake) when he slept over after a game, never saw it again. I still want that ishh and it pisses me off  
Why didn't you get it back?
grin.gif

Not these days. Although when I was younger I'd stay rocking my A.I. Georgetown jersey.
Dude don't even get me started. Let one of my boys wear it (BIG mistake) when he slept over after a game, never saw it again. I still want that ishh and it pisses me off  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

grin.gif

Homie said he couldn't find it and I kept pressing the subject. Told me the truth a couple days later, that he was doing something and it ripped. He showed it to me and I damn near cried
frown.gif
. Offered to buy a new one (impossible to find in the early 2000's) so I just took the $80 and blew it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

grin.gif

Homie said he couldn't find it and I kept pressing the subject. Told me the truth a couple days later, that he was doing something and it ripped. He showed it to me and I damn near cried
frown.gif
. Offered to buy a new one (impossible to find in the early 2000's) so I just took the $80 and blew it 
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

these socks are terrible and yes i own 2 pairs.

ohwell.gif

these socks are terrible and yes i own 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom