Playing b-ball in NBA jerseys?

I usually just wear those reversible practice jerseys I get from other leagues I played in...

either that or a tee

I usually just wear those reversible practice jerseys I get from other leagues I played in...

either that or a tee

Originally Posted by hotshots24

usually is the fat white guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

I don't. But I been looking for a authentic reggie miller jersey, and if I find it I'm def playing in it. No I can't shoot, no I'm not clutch, and yes I do suck. But @@@# it's a jersey and other than the court I wouldn't have much use for it. 
They got an away jersey at this mom and pop store in my city. size L, I think.

Originally Posted by Wade187

I don't. But I been looking for a authentic reggie miller jersey, and if I find it I'm def playing in it. No I can't shoot, no I'm not clutch, and yes I do suck. But @@@# it's a jersey and other than the court I wouldn't have much use for it. 
They got an away jersey at this mom and pop store in my city. size L, I think.

Maybe back in elementary/middle school (when we use to call out players names while shooting
laugh.gif
)..

But nowadays, I haven't seen anyone wear a NBA jersey to ball in in a LONG time (aside from yesterday when some foul-mouthed guy was playing at the gym I go to, straight disrespectful; thinking he's too good to call his own fouls and talking down to his own teammates.. And he sucked)..

Maybe back in elementary/middle school (when we use to call out players names while shooting
laugh.gif
)..

But nowadays, I haven't seen anyone wear a NBA jersey to ball in in a LONG time (aside from yesterday when some foul-mouthed guy was playing at the gym I go to, straight disrespectful; thinking he's too good to call his own fouls and talking down to his own teammates.. And he sucked)..

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

^^ Don't you hate when someone who's straight trash starts trying to coach his teammates or talk down to them. Makes me want to

^^ Don't you hate when someone who's straight trash starts trying to coach his teammates or talk down to them. Makes me want to

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Makes me want to you for posting yet again.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Makes me want to you for posting yet again.

i just use whatever old tshirt i have.....

usually dudes with jerseys are and cant ball like already stated.

i just use whatever old tshirt i have.....

usually dudes with jerseys are and cant ball like already stated.

its all about the dudes who are a couple of years outta high school rockin their high school jersey at the park ballin up the 8th graders

its all about the dudes who are a couple of years outta high school rockin their high school jersey at the park ballin up the 8th graders

Back
Top Bottom