Please delete

Comets are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

A couple of suprises there... Carnivores are the only things i'd remotely want though.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

kind of bums me out the sample white white Penny 3's aren't there.

Exactly. Can't see them doing any worse than the red ones.

NIKE - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE MAKE HUGE AIR UNITS AGAIN FOR THESE 95 RETROS.

THESE ARE TWO OF MY FAVORITE SHOES OF ALL TIME AND I'M GONNA NEED THE ORIGINAL SIZED AIR UNITS ON THESE.

THANKS.

Not going to happen. Almost as soon as the original 95s dropped, The bubbles started shrinking.

THAT WAS OVER "F'N" WHELMING.... PURPLE PENNY III'S,CARNIVORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, AND WHITE OG PIPPENS.... PICK YOUR POISON IS RIGHT...NOT TO MENTION THOSE TRAINER SC'S....OMG....CRAP MADEME POST AND FEEL LIKE I DID WHEN I FIRST JOINED NT....THATS INSANE...SMH...I WANT TO STOP COLLECTING GOT DAMNIT!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ a retro of the air carnivores....i don't care how bad they sell, i ambuying 4 pairs each just to make sure an air unlimited retro happens shortly after (or before
grin.gif
)

damnit nike....you did it again.....2010 will be the 4th consecutive year of yall ______'s going in on my wallet.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by holoflow

Hi All,

Summer 2010 welcomes you to pick your poison(s)....... here we go...

eek.gif
YES! There is a GOD!

yes been waiting for these
pimp.gif

OMG!!! best believe that white part on the sole will somehow be painted black

CARNIVORES! WOW... didn't think it would happen! Interesting choice on the Griffey retro... Massive thanks to holoflow for the pics... well done.
zx468h.jpg

kinda hoping for these too, but its all good...
7a8153e76cee76240d828bcc7fedf60b5dbadd5.pjpg

Comparison fotos courtesy of NiceKicks... the colors look different, but thats prob. cuz of the lighting...
nike-air-carnivore-tt-2.jpg
nike-air-carnivore-tt-3.jpg
nike-air-carnivore-tt-4.jpg
nike-air-carnivore-tt-5.jpg
nike-air-carnivore-tt-6.jpg
nike-air-carnivore-tt-7.jpg
nike-air-carnivore-tt-8.jpg

SC's too...
smokin.gif

Not the same colors but, I guess its as close as we're gonna get...
21825e9e2d638e717be2eb0fc8f5485d4ac35a4.pjpg

Can't wait def gettin the og pippens and am95 comets but as far as the carnivores @@$*@ no way def pass... 2010 is best year ever for nike and jb!

I stay on my Jay with this retirement thing.

smh.gif

Many of them jawns gonna look real good with FTL 50%...

No plastic on the sides of BOs = Bummer.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ddot7

The Comet Red 95s are hot. Those Carnivores will end up in outlets, easily.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

da tight jean hipsters will be on those like white on rice...thats a CLASSIC drug dealer nike right there. .

zx468h.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not feeling those fusions...but seems to be a filler-less summer coming up....can't see them fitting all these in such a small window cuz if they do, thenmy pockets will be hurt....seriously....

Just when I thought I could slowly get out the game
roll.gif
.Carnivores,95's,Pippens, SC Trainers and MAYBE the Purple Penny 3's will be copped next summer.

Back
Top Bottom