Please delete

Man this is insane....red Penny3....CARNIVOREs.....Griffey 7s (I believe)

Whats with the fusion Pippen shoe? $%+ will they call it - the 1/2 Pen? lol

pimp.gif

Penny 3s r aight ill cop wen they go on sale....

BOs
pimp.gif

Air Maxes
pimp.gif

ill still needa cop those SC trainers that just came out!!!
nerd.gif

Damn, I thought I'd get more of a break in 2010 than that. I can maybe pass on one or two of the above kicks but most of them are getting copped. I knewcarnivores and those white pippens were on the way, but glad to see those 95's and Griffeys.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Damn some ya'll stay sayin some dumb !@* things...

I never liked the carnivores..never ever

And you saying only "real sneakerheads" like them?

DF!?

Or are do you want them to be limited so you can hustle a few pairs?

If that's your holy grail, then it shouldn't matter if they are GR or not
lol how is what i said dumb?, good for you, you never liked the canivores, so what?,
indifferent.gif
We all know the OG sneaker heads that like these will buy em, and therest of the GR will
go straight to outlets.

Its alot of other sneakers many sneaker heads want retro, one example is the Air pressures, people want those but the OG sneaker heads will buy em, and thenwatch em go straight to
the outlets, we see that happen sooooooo many times..

I just stated why I think they would be better if they sold them as a LS or something, and im sure many people would agree, these would prolly tank as a GR,

and no i dont want them to be limited so i can "hustle" a few pairs, do you ever see me on them HOH lines waisting my time out my life for some kix?lemme asnwer that for you. NO

your last statement is tru in some ways, but thats just my opinion and just stating the facts thats all. I shouldn't careif they are a GR, but also giving facts

this dude harmcity
smh.gif
, always coming at me...

Nike bringing out the heat next summer
pimp.gif

I retired from buying shoes but these potential releases are making me have second thoughts
laugh.gif

fresh is buggin thinkin da carnivores gonna tank....if them joints is 89.99 retail expect em to do da same type of #'s as da OG

color of da huarache trainers (bo jackson raiders colors) especially since people rock they jeans fitted/tight now so da laces

aren't a issue anymore...if we were all still rockin baggy jeans you MIGHT'VE had a point.

^^carnivores won't be $89.99 retail. they were $120, i believe, when they dropped. if anything, they will go up in price $5-$10.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
carnivores............... i can't beleive they'regetting retroed. i can't wait to cop them

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45
thanks man, like i said the OG sneaker heads that like these when they 1st drop and these new younging will buy them, and telling by the responses
alot of people sound like they will.. good for you you never like them and your fellow sneakerheads
laugh.gif
, i think your mis reading what i mean. still dont understand where my"comments" dont make sense
sounds clear to me.

and LOL at them Being LS or something like HOH release tanking, dude now your buggin. look at how many HOH kix that dropped that sold out instantly.
that statement is really really crazy, then you talk about me not making sense?
indifferent.gif

Give me Carnivores and SCs. I don't care if they are limited, GR or if I can pick up a pair at Ross in 2011 for $19.99. I just want a pair. I loved themin 8th grade and will love them as a 30 year old.

Mr. Obama, please don't let the world end before I get to put a new pair of Carnivores on my feet.

holy damn, when i was 10 those carnivores came out...god damn i cant wait. ill actually get a pair that i missed way back in grade school....DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNBOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw whats up with all those sneakers comin out with the rasta ...red/yellow/green colorways :S ....ummm ok then? i mean im fromthe caribbean, but i think they goin way over with the colors and the number of kicks...

Nothing on that list should be limited or HOH only. In my opinion.

Can someone post that gif of that lil' blk kid at the b-day part having the mean orgasm face?

comet and slate 95s, niiiice. i doubt all this stuff is really going to release in the summer, but I certainly hope the 95's do. and i like seeing the'94 triax, but no OG colorways on the schedule? boo. there was a pic of the white/yellow/blue ones in an older post like this, I hope those still release.

Back
Top Bottom