Please delete

Carnivores and Pip's will definately be added to the closet..Ima have to sneek and put these on the c.c. so I can buy doubles and the wife don't findout..

21orlll.gif

14bias5.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

xazxnm.jpg
rr0eox.jpg

1zwfeh0.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

rk53pd.jpg
fokgnq.jpg

2m4zo61.jpg
qsrthv.jpg

28sbmhh.jpg

25ix3kx.gif

jtvx8p.gif

CARNIVORES~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh WOW, Carnivores!? Now that was a total suprise to see; dunno if I can wait a year for em tho now!
happy.gif

Bos and 95s and white pippens
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some nice hybrids in there also

I know Swerv1n is happy as $%^& that his pippens are droppin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hard for Nike to top their 09 releases but '10 looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the releases from Nike and JB slated/rumored for '10, looks like it may be one of the best year of releases

pimp.gif
white pips, 2 colorways penny3, carnivores, griffeys, copper foams,reggies and flightposite 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its gonna be a good 2010
crazy just told wifey im gonna chill on buying kicks next year guess i lied

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by holoflow

Hi All,

Summer 2010 welcomes you to pick your poison(s)....... here we go...

These are all I need
pimp.gif
6d525da4c76bec6acecbd6a1789b294ef93245c.gif

x 3 on each.

For those wondering or asking. Those are NOT the beet c/w, which is planned for November of this year. These summer 2010 colors resemble the OG c/ws picturedby sinnerp a page back. We all know how nike catalog photos look and tend to dull and drag out the colors. So i'll remain highly skeptical. Its about timeto unleash on my 10 year old retros and plan for this upcoming summer
laugh.gif

aoax34.jpg

2qn1fte.jpg

1sziao.jpg

This is all I will be buying. I will never change my mind on the the new air units for the 95's. They will always be ugly, and I will never buy them.

And we havent heard from Swervin, LOL. He has been waiting on the White Pippen for a long time, but will be dissappointed with the air unit. They still lookgood imo.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These are all I need
pimp.gif

x 3 on each.

For those wondering or asking. Those are NOT the beet c/w, which is planned for November of this year. These summer 2010 colors resemble the OG c/ws pictured by sinnerp a page back. We all know how nike catalog photos look and tend to dull and drag out the colors. So i'll remain highly skeptical. Its about time to unleash on my 10 year old retros and plan for this upcoming summer
laugh.gif
i can't wait to see the breakdown that you prepare for these trainers

Swerv1n is looking at his computer like
smokin.gif
finally
laugh.gif

those 97s might be copped as well...and i hope we dont have to wait for the summer until these drop.

feeling these.. i dont wanna sound like a hater or anything, but Nike DO NOT make the Canivores a GR, they will Tank..

make em like a LS or something... the real sneaker heads will love em like myself, but dont GR them

^I actually agree w/ Fresh on that one...

As for myself...the SC trainers, (maybe) the Pennys, the white/silver Pips, (maybe) the 97s, the am 09s, and the 95s are purchase worthy...

I like a decent amount of what was shown...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

For those wondering or asking. Those are NOT the beet c/w, which is planned for November of this year. These summer 2010 colors resemble the OG c/ws pictured by sinnerp a page back. We all know how nike catalog photos look and tend to dull and drag out the colors. So i'll remain highly skeptical. Its about time to unleash on my 10 year old retros and plan for this upcoming summer
laugh.gif

Yep... just for comparison-sake...
here is, what I think, a catalogue pic of the Orange SC's...
nike-air-trainer-sc-white-orange-grey.jpg

and Wally's daylight pic...
11c258a4aa673c0fc56b4fe5fb1067cdd3a8175.jpg

Hoping this will apply to these '10 SC's too...

Back
Top Bottom