Please delete

Carnivores will do well, but will end up in outlets. I don't care. As long as I get my pair(s), I'm good.

Swerv1n prolly still doin' back flips, and buyin' out the bar.
pimp.gif

Wow I'm slippin on this one. Alittle disappointed wit these. You mean Nike cant make the same grey clear swirl lines like OG's. Maybe cause theyyellow....IDK. And that little white triangle on the sole is gettin markered black. And of course the air pockets but im over that. Totally diff shoe from theOG which looked like machines. But i'll cop one pair. At least the fake ones have full air and better grey swirl lines wish Nike woulda copied thoseinstead. Im prolly splitting hairs but if it aint broke.........

2010 Retro----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FAKES

Guess i'll never see these again........
frown.gif
tired.gif
........size 13 anyone...?? DS

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fresh is buggin thinkin da carnivores gonna tank....if them joints is 89.99 retail expect em to do da same type of #'s as da OG

color of da huarache trainers (bo jackson raiders colors) especially since people rock they jeans fitted/tight now so da laces

aren't a issue anymore...if we were all still rockin baggy jeans you MIGHT'VE had a point.

lol i just read this ninja, LOL at the tight jeans comment..
roll.gif

Carnivore retro.
eek.gif
WOW!

I am done with buying "vintage" heat off Ebay. No need to since Nike is bringing back everything.

Those SC trainers are lookin proper too. Bout time we get some legit colorways!

So much for "slowing" down buying kicks.

Keep faith "Swerv1n" until the samples release. The sample pics are always [Jay-Z] "ehhhh" on colors/final presentation. Afterwards,you can go mad like I did on these re-re-tro SCs and do your own personal boycott.
laugh.gif

I, understand sir.

But man, those fake pips you posted don't look bad at all.

Go ahead and fry me.
laugh.gif

I wish the Penny III was a better balling shoe (for my wide feet atleast).
Those white/reds got playground court action all over them.

And "ninjahood" hit it on the head.

Sz 27 jeans, tappered legs all over them 'Vores.

Watch. Especially with OUR take on them (NIKETALK'S VIEW = INFLUENCE).

Please don't let 'Ye be snapshotted in them, and they be limited. It may turn into a Cool Gray XI situation is some cities!

Pippens are straight heat, I'm copping 2 pairs. And if it had the huge air bubbles like the OGs I would copp a minimum of 4 pairs.

i owned the pippens and comets back then so those are a must. not sure about the slate am95s, the blues are a lil off.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Keep faith "Swerv1n" until the samples release. The sample pics are always [Jay-Z] "ehhhh" on colors/final presentation. Afterwards, you can go mad like I did on these re-re-tro SCs and do your own personal boycott.
laugh.gif

I, understand sir.

But man, those fake pips you posted don't look bad at all.

Go ahead and fry me.
laugh.gif

yeah hopefully Nike will get a clue.....i agree the fake ones look way better. i hope ur right and they switch it up before the drop........
eyes.gif

Just knowing they comin out is comfort enough for now

i remember copping carnivores when they 1st dropped. the green joints, that is. i'll never forget. went to security copped carnivores and a fresh pair ofjet black guess shorts. had a black coogi with the same colors as the carnivores. went to hammerjacks. killed it!! keep in mind this was '92.
pimp.gif

that being said, if i could only get one pair from this thread it would be green carnivores EASY!!

Those AM95 comets are a must!!! purple penny 3s and full velcro blazers looking good!!! those pippen hybrids are wack!!!

roll.gif
@ "size 27 jeans". These kids gonna have the neoprene sleeve covering the bottoms of their jeans.

roll.gif
@ "size 27 jeans". These kids gonna have the neoprene sleeve covering the bottoms of their jeans.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the bickering, honestly...... at this point theres no tellin whats gonna sell out and what wont..... Penny 2s bombed and those were bein"begged" for years......pippens bombed........ Griffs flew granted some are still sitting....... theres no telling whats gonna sell with todaysconsumer..... carnivores are either gonna do really well or really bad......expect them to be $120 - $160.......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people wanting them LS.....not everyone has time or doesnt have a life or ""connects"" for these HoH type BS releases......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at "real" sneaker heads wanting these.......theres plenny of "sneaker heads" that never liked these......

tight jeans or baggy......dudes are gonnna buy them....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Can someone post that gif of that lil' blk kid at the b-day part having the mean orgasm face?
exactly how i felt seeing carnivores in that lineup.....

Carnivores... wow. Heard they were coming, but didn't believe it until today. And there's no way can I pull off wearing them, but I'd buy them justto have.

Back
Top Bottom