Please delete

white pippens and both griffey's copped
pimp.gif
...i wish nike would havewent in order with the griffey's but beggers can't be choosers

Love the 95s...but cosign on the need for the larger air units to return. or at least comfort

Both Bos and both 95s are copped.........Suprised to see carnivores but doubt ill cop.......are the second Trainer SCs blue or purple? Also Are the firstTrainer SCs the beets we seen earlier this year because those had beet color webtec (could be wrong).

good to see Nike making a white/red penny 3. They must be listening or reading about what I was sayin back in the penny 3 thread
laugh.gif

Are what people calling Low Labrons. Are those Hyperdunk Lows? And are those Low Hoop Structure too?

I dont like anything there, only nice sneakers to me are the griffeys but its a shame there not bringing the og color that looked like the bred xi's.

Wow.. Too much good stuff. Nike has been satisfying my retro wishlist, now if they could only match with good quality.

I wanted to do a backflip when I saw the carnivores, but aint wanna bust my #!+. lol

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Only Feeling The Air Max 95'S

werd
pimp.gif
... i was scrolling thru the many pics unimpressed andhoping for og colorways like this summer (bos, pennys, and pips) or some comet 95s and there they were at the end
eek.gif
... been waiting for so long

Back
Top Bottom