Please delete

COMETSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, supposedly they have patent on them??? Can anyone confirm please

FLINTGREY wrote:

^ summer 2010? I thought these were dropping this fall/winter?

I think the SC's you're referring to are the 'beets'...
Beets on the left, 2010's on the right... different shades of red? Its all about lighting, though...
Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-BeetWhite-1.jpg
2e2lbuw.jpg

beets in november. i bought the orange/blue sc's but imo the beets are the best of the 09 bunch. would have been the raiders but they failed terribly thisgo around.

I like those Structure Triax 94 colorways. Hopefully those Carnivores stay true to the OG's otherwise I'll be really disappointed! Penny 3's inKings colors are dope too!

anybody have any more pics of their carnivores?? in either color??? there where 3 OG colors correct me if im wrong??

WOW... all those pics and not much heat to speak of.

That said, Purple Penny III's = Copped on Deeeeep Discount.

White/Red SC Trainers = INSTA-COPPED (discount or not). I love that model, but I can't rock with the OG hyper-hype Orange joints that just dropped andeveryone seems to be drooling over. Strictly muted tones for this old-head.

Also, glad to see the Carnivores making a return. I personally HATE them, but I got a lot of friends who like them and they will be happy to hear the news.

Passing on Pippens (like I did for every other pair to drop so far). Too clunky on me.

Good stuff DC... we'll be needing your OG/Retro comparison pics next year...

It's a love or a hate sneaker and different opinions are expected of an eclectic looking sneaker. Solezprogression, I don't necessarily have acollection on the pics but if you PM me I'll forward you some stuff!

Carnivores will sell but Nike's gonna make way too many and some "sneakerheads" will find a reason to complain and not go out and purchase atregular price. These would have worked better 6 years ago when people "REALLY THOUGHT" they were into sneakers.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Carnivores will sell but Nike's gonna make way too many and some "sneakerheads" will find a reason to complain and not go out and purchase at regular price. These would have worked better 6 years ago when people "REALLY THOUGHT" they were into sneakers.
This statement sounds more like a guy working for the company on campus trying to get ahead.
laugh.gif

Point blank, with so many releases, most of us (admit it or not) want a lot more than our "sneaker budget" can allow. Unlimited wants with limitedresources!

Thus, why pay full price for a shoe when you don't have to, especially when you know it'll be around when the retail price drops?

Difference of having 5 new shoes in your "collection" v.s. 25 new ones IMO.

Smart consumers, not sheep...

These would have worked better 6 years ago when people "REALLY THOUGHT" they were into sneakers.

The economy now is a big factor as well. The players may have changed, but the game is still the same. It wasn't like this 6 years ago. People had morenominal income, which translates to items being sold for better prices and waiting for price drops= being SOL...

Still upset that Pippens look diff but I'm coppin 2-3 reguardless. I been dreamin about this for minute. It's just a shame how it's not asbeautiful as the OG's. Guess that's how alot of u feel about other recent retros I'm sure.

Blue 95's are also copped maybe those grey AM 2009's ....I'm gettin my Lebron 7 on next year too.

ayooooo

Back
Top Bottom