PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Unrelated to selling of playoff tickets...but have any of you bros sold sneakers on here or ebay within the last few months?

At the point where some items need to be sold and curious what recent experiences have been.
It seems that the NT Marketplace isn't as lively as it used to be.

I kinda started getting back into shoes and I've noticed that a lot of people sell and trade through Facebook Groups and Instagram and do they whole Paypal gift or 4% w/ invoice. Frustrates me at times, I liked how making a deal to buy shoes was a lot simpler. lol.

Anyway, solid win for the Warriors. I was happy to find out that I'm able to watch the Warriors whenever their on the CSN + channels. But with the playoffs just about a week away, it doesn't matter. Haha.

Disappointed with the performance of the bench, minus Ezeli. Should have held that lead.

What more can you say about Klay...He has put me to shame with my comments of wanting to trade him for Love. I'm sorry, Klay.

Damn, Pelicans are finally healthy, they should not be taken too lightly but I'm excited for the Playoffs to begin and see Warriors playoff potential. The whole Western Conference round 1 is going to be good. I won't be surprised if there are many game 7s.

So fired up to see the actual time of the game onSaturday. Have Giants ticket for the game that night. Glad I wont have to miss the Dubs game.
Damn, Pelicans are finally healthy, they should not be taken too lightly.
If the Pelicans win one game, I will be impressed. Then again, I am a bandwagon fan....so what do I know?

Last edited:
67-15
eek.gif
...Feels incredible.
This feels great. Seriously, who would have thought this team would be where they are now? Love that this Warrior thread is experiencing history. lol.

I think the series with the Pelicans will be good. But I'd like to think the Warriors would take care of business. I'm hoping that they go 2-0 and take care of business on the road.

I'm excited to finally see a HEALTHY Bogut in the playoffs. Can't wait.

67-15 :wow: ...Feels incredible.

This feels great. Seriously, who would have thought this team would be where they are now? Love that this Warrior thread is experiencing history. lol.

I think the series with the Pelicans will be good. But I'd like to think the Warriors would take care of business. I'm hoping that they go 2-0 and take care of business on the road.

I'm excited to finally see a HEALTHY Bogut in the playoffs. Can't wait.

Crazy

yeah... this 67-15 feels great. never though i'd see this.

even though we were 3-1 against the Pelicans during the regular season, we better not take them lightly.

i don't wnt this team to fizzle out in the first round just like Dallas during the we believe year....

Can't wait til saturday!!!!

if we're not careful we're gonna be the ones to let Anthony Davis level up to League Wrecker. Let's not be the ones.

w's aint even gonna be tested in this rd. hopefully, they dont lose focus cause the rest of the teams are battle tested
memphis gonna tough if conley is healthy

Last edited:
if we're not careful we're gonna be the ones to let Anthony Davis level up to League Wrecker. Let's not be the ones.
David Lee probably won't play...So it shouldn't be a problem. Although, he's put up big numbers against Draymond. LOL.

vs Magic: win
vs Mavs: win
vs Wizards: win

3-0 this season

im 2-1 when it comes to postseason games

planning on going to Game 2 on Monday

Have yall seent this?
:nerd:

So I flew into the Bay Area yesterday afternoon for the playoffs. I got a text from Ayesha (Curry) this morning and asked if I had any plans for the night tonight.
As I was just getting settled in the hotel I'm staying in until mid-May, I had nothing really planned.
She said that there were some people coming over for like a post regular season/pre playoff get together. I was just expecting a few of our mutual friends and nothing too big so of course I accepted her cooking.
I got there a little late around 5:45 ish and when I walked in the door she was cooking a huge pasta meal. Like I've never seen so much pasta in my life. I was like "damn that's a ton of pasta, how many people are here?" She told me that they were expecting about 30 and they were all in the TV room. (Big screen TV in a room that can fit about 20-25 people).
Once I get in the TV room, I see Steph, my mutual friend, a few of his college teammates a the majority of the Warriors.
They were watching game film of the last game against the Pelicans. It was cool to see the parts where they paused and the comments some players made.
Once dinner was served, we stopped watching the game and the TV went to ESPN. Since it was pretty loud in the place it was tough to hear the TV. The Grantland Basketball Hour was on, and the question was "Which player will break the internet in the first round, and Bill Simmons held up a picture of Anthony Davis. Draymond demanded everyone to be quiet so he could hear the TV, as Simmons or Lowe or Rose (one of the three don't remember which one said it) said that neither Draymond nor Bogut could contain Davis and that they wouldn't be surprised to see the Pelicans go into game 5 even at 2-2.
I don't remember exactly what Draymond had to say at that comment, but he was hilarious the whole night.
"I see a lot of people say we haven't ever done anything in the playoffs. But I would say we exceeded expectations both of the last two years. No one thought we could beat Denver. We did. No one thought we could compete with the Spurs. We did. Once Andrew went down last year, no one thought we would take the Clippers to a Game 7. We did. We are healthy this year. If we exceed expectations again this year, we are champions. And that is the ultimate goal"
I've never met the guy in my life and HE DOESN'T STOP TALKING. Like just randomly shouts out "Hey man if I don't average a double-double this series, something is wrong with me" I love it.
After dinner we played some poker

(most of the players left at this point, but some stayed and played.)
Anyways, this was a real cool experience. I can't wait what the next two months have in place. I've never seen Steph like this. I'm not sure if he's nervous or what, but he's like super concentrated on little details, like he knows that it's their year to have a chance to win a title.

who's the author of that story??

am i the only one who thought that story was gonna turn out completely different upon reading, "i got a text from ayesha..."

Last edited:
That is a real cool story. Walking into a room and majority of the team hanging out? That's sweet.

Back
Top Bottom