PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Do you guys think Steph will win MVP? I'd like to think so.

But I feel like the voters will lean towards Harden.

Honestly hard to say....best team typically gets the slight edge I think.

Also, great coaching by Kerr. Gave David Lee those extended garbage time minutes and now Lee's back is strained preventing him from even being a thought.

Kerr knows what is up. Plus Ron Adams was probably telling him that he has had enough of Lee screwing up his defensive rotations even in garbage time.

Any nerves heading into this series? I would be lying if I said I didn't have any :lol: too many similarities to that Mavs team :nerd: lol

Honestly I do not have any. If we play the way we are capable I do not see the Pelicans winning 4 games. Only similarity with that Mavs team is our regular season record. That year we were a great matchup against Dallas and we proved that in the regular season winning 3 games I think.

The Pelicans have not shown that against us this year.

Not nervous, but anything can happen. I see no similarities to the Mavs series. Warriors played the Mavs tough for years, and they beat them 2 times before the Mavs gave them the 3rd game. The Warriors beat them 3 times in a year where they only lost 15.

Crazy how far the Warriors have come. Looking back on NT years ago this would already be a Sharks playoff thread 500+ pages deep :lol:
Now, Warriors in the postseason, sharks are already in their offseason :nthat:

2-0 this season. one of which was against the Pels during their first meeting, and the other in NY. :smokin

Most likely not gonna be able to make any games this series, I hate how the time is at 12:30 for game 1 though, especially on a saturday.

For any nt dubs fans going today I'll see yall at the game. Let's get that first of 16 wins this postseason!!

Last edited:
Any nerves heading into this series? I would be lying if I said I didn't have any
laugh.gif
too many similarities to that Mavs team
nerd.gif
lol
because of record/standings?

there is no scared student vs fabled mentor gameplanning this time. 

Last edited:
THIS IS IT WE'VE JOURNEYED FOR 82 GAMES WE'VE ANHILAITED EVERY DEMON IN OUR PATH

WE'VE BROKEN RECORDS

WE'VE DESTROYED OLD NEMESIS

WE'VE BECOME THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN THE BUSINESS TODAY

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S EYEBROWS, CRYBABY DIVAS, OLD FARTS OR LEBRON "STEROID VACATION" JAMES

THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN STOP THIS SQUAD

MY DUDE DRAYGOON MONEY GREEN GONNA TURN UP ON A *****

THE CUTTY KLAY ABOUT TO SPLISH SPLASH HE WAS TAKIN A BATH

AND SUPER CURRY GOD 2 GONNA FLARE UP NOW AND DROP THOSE SPIRIT BOMBS ON THESE *******

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN MOTHER *******

THE TURN UP STARTS...RIIIIIGHTTTTT NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

Any nerves heading into this series? I would be lying if I said I didn't have any :lol: too many similarities to that Mavs team :nerd: lol

To be completely honest, I see absolutely zero similarities to our 2007 team and this Pelicas team. None.

Dont let the random idiots in the NBA thread get in your head.

For real. They take their foot off the gas when they have a big lead only to allow the pels to sneak back into the game. Idk what it is but I'm waiting to see the "cut throat" mentality. F it. Whoop em by 60! Run the damn score up on em. It's the playoffs damnit! We're trying to win it ALL NOW. Good to win but didn't like sweating it out late

B-/C+ game for us, and at no point was I worried we would lose.

Still expect a sweep of 5 game series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom