PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Alright guys - Game 2 tonight....

Let's get this W and make sure we don't let the Pels get back in the game making them think they have a chance AT ALL......

Hoping for the Warriors to win big tonight with another big performance from Bogut.

For those of you looking, if you go on Ticketmaster right now, you can get upper deck seats for like 110 bucks now.  Stubhub prices are absurdly high still.  The Ticketmaster resale tickets are reasonable.

Just thought I would pass along the info.

I could not go to G1 but saw someone post tickets around $70 on ticketmaster resale an hour and a half before tipoff. Not sure if it got that low cause it was a day game.

anthony davis could go for wilt like numbers and they aint winning a gm at oracle. they may get one, but even that is a stretch

Was Monty Williams joking about the crowd noise?
Seems like it. But he tried to acknowledge how great the fan base is. Too late, buddy. You're going to hear it tonight.
I hope a Mon-teee chant breaks out during the game
laugh.gif
Someone needs to get this started tonight.

Kerr didn't win Coach of the Year lol, the coach for the Hawks did, but after looking at Hawks standings from last season, it's understandable because the Hawks went from #8 to #1. Still, for a first time coaching, Kerr did tremendously well.

Kerr did great and clearly was in contention. However, let's be honest...no one saw the improvement coming like this for the Hawks so I can see why he won.

Not all that disappointed that Kerr didnt win COY.  He deserved to finish second.  In any other year, he is the winner though.

As far as last night goes, we didnt play very well.  I dont know if this is simply arrogance or what, but even when we were watching the Pelicans go on run after run, I was never concerned that we would lose the game.  Everyone expects a close game or even a Pelican win in game 3.  For that reason alone, I am expecting us to run them out of their own gym.  

The Pelicans knocked down a lot of early looks and they moved the ball well. It was only a matter of time that those open looks would be closed and contested and their percentage would be reflected.

Conversely, the Warriors were getting open looks and not hitting, which we figured at home would correct itself.

We sustained their A game and still pulled out a W....good sign.

Back
Top Bottom