PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

presale was a wash.. only upper level corners available starting at row 13 and up. $185 for baseline corners and $208 for corners :smh:

What did Finals prices look like? The most I'm willing to throw down is 600 but u feel like that might not be enough.

What did Finals prices look like? The most I'm willing to throw down is 600 but u feel like that might not be enough.
maybe a single ticket in the highest rows. spent around $600 for two tickets in the lower level (high in the lower level) for spurs/warriors game 6 a year (or two?) ago... so not worth it. 

Face was $550 per.

Part of the increase also coincides with ticket pricing for season ticket holders increasing too. 1st round pricing i think jumped to what they'd be paying next year for regular season pricing. 2nd round jumped by $100. WCF jumped another $100 or so, then $550 for the finals.

Lowest I've seen finals (in the event it happens), is 1200/ticket...

I hate to say it, but I may drop the money...:frown:

824x254.png.f135c70ff7914b92a4615c9223967094.large

Wow in a landslide. Thought it was going to be a little closer. Why is this thread only 50 pages, back then we would be on page 200 by now and talking Sharks playoffs.

Steph's had a 2012-2013 Lebron type year.

Gold medal
All star selection
MVP

Now let's get the championship.

So happy that Curry won the MVP award with that big of a voting difference. Congrats mannnn.

Also, please forgive me. I fell asleep through out the game yesterday. My big breakfast was the cause.
mean.gif

Congrats MVP Curry.

Roaracle gonna be even more lit on Tuesday night. Might have to break my one game a series attendance plan.

Does anyone know the reason why the Warriors hardwood doesn't have the NBA Playoffs graphic on the floor?

Back
Top Bottom