PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

By the 4th quarter it was about 6:00am where I'm at. Halfway through the 4th I said **** it and passed out. Didn't even bother to check the final score when I woke up, I JUST found out what happened going through Instagram. :lol:

For how long could Golden State keep Curry, Thompson, Green and Barnes... and if not four, three of them? From a cap standpoint I'm asking, if that was for whatever reason not obvious.

Last edited:
For how long could Golden State keep Curry, Thompson, Green and Barnes... and if not four, three of them? From a cap standpoint I'm asking, if that was for whatever reason not obvious.
Well, I think the first challenge is to see what moves the team makes in order to offer Draymond a contract. From there, that will factor in on signing Barnes, imo. Curry no question will be signed...Whether we go back to a losing team, the Warriors know not to let Curry go anywhere. lol.

Well the thing is, we don't know what exactly the cap will be set at once the new deal occurs, too.

So if Green gets max money now, under the old cap then that will certainly help keep the core.

Also, David Lee (!!!!!) will be off the books at the same time, so that money will be reserved for Curry.

Man, slept right after the game, but hellllllllll of a game.

Hell of a comeback, but it troubles me a bit that the Pelicans are giving us this much trouble...But that's all credit to them. They are putting up an impressive fight.

Dog, I was placing bovada bets at +700 on the warriors drunk AF and couldn't believe I won. Was literally in shock in the comeback. As a fan and in awe of my bets also :smokin:smh::x

Keeping Green is a must and I hope Lacob is alright with paying the luxury tax for a year until Lee is off the books.

However, unless Barnes takes a significant step forward next year, I'm completely fine if he goes elsewhere.  Especially if we flip him for something of value.

I'm watching DeMarre Carroll play a great game and we need someone like that at the 3.  Solid defender, rebounds the ball, hits his 3's and is able to put the ball on the floor if necessary.  

Jae Crowder has also been balling and I love his game.  If I'm not mistaken, both these guys are due for new deals, but I'm only using them as examples.  Instead of keeping deal weight on the roster in the form of Rush and Kuzmic, we could have been developing someone.

The salary cap goes up in a couple years right? So, that will help us with Curry's new deal.

I could not believe when I heard a caller yesterday wanting to trade Draymond after this year. He wanted us to do what OKC did with Harden. :x

The salary cap goes up in a couple years right? So, that will help us with Curry's new deal.

Not only that, Iguodala and Bogut both expire after 16/17 when Curry's deal is up.  It'll be a whole different team.  The only player signed beyond that season is Klay at $18 million when the cap could be over $100 million. 

Not only that, Iguodala and Bogut both expire after 16/17 when Curry's deal is up.  It'll be a whole different team.  The only player signed beyond that season is Klay at $18 million when the cap could be over $100 million. 

Bob Myers and Jerry West have done a great job building this roster up. I have faith that he could do it again.

hopefully that Mission Bay arena opposition isn't anything to serious.... at the least they are an annoyance...

UCSF 
mean.gif
 I actually just applied for a job there too

What's interesting is how these people are now speaking up after the Warriors org. donated money to UCSF. I really do hope the people of SF approve this arena. SF already dropped the ball with no approving a new Niners stadium.

hopefully that Mission Bay arena opposition isn't anything to serious.... at the least they are an annoyance...

UCSF :smh:  I actually just applied for a job there too

What department? Im at the children's mission bay campus. Hella pumped for the arena to be built directly across the street from the hospital. Real nice area too.

TBH tho, the Giants traffic before and after the game makes it a mess in that area. Adding the warriors to that would be hellish.

Giants evening games paired with warriors evening games, and locations being less than a mile or two from each other, lol

Back
Top Bottom