PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

No steph wasn't fouled, it's clearly obvious he stuck his hip out to initiate the contact

But with these recent call on GS, it makes you wonder if some shady stuff ain't going on

He jumped sideways not straight ahead. He mainly looked like he was going to shield himself

I ain't gonna lie, I pretty much wrapped it up down 20 in the 4th but Jesus this team never stops surprising me

WE. DEM. BOYS

tuned in during the third quarter and never turned away. just kept thinking about that game vs the raptors and knowing that draymond wouldn't want to look like a fool after talking sideways mess about putting pressure.

Took too many damn jumpshots in the beginning, but settled down with Livingston hitting some meaningful to start the come-back. Very entertaining game.

Did not deserve to win 42 minutes into the game but if they are going to give it up for free you go to take it :lol:

First of all, WHAT A WIN. I was frustrated by the lack of ball movement and ISO plays that were being run. Mark Jackson doesn't need a shoutout in the playoffs.

The referees were ridiculously bad for both teams. Inconsistent calls and late calls. I was so upset about the charge call with Anderson defending. Dude feet was literally in the air and you call a charge? Really? And the Draymond push on the back of AD was terrible.

I am happy the Warriors are leading 3-0. But I hope they start and finish game 4 strong.

IDK why Tyreke Evans irritates me so much.

I would say it's the best comeback game for the Warriors. We had some good games with the Clippers, Mavs, and Spurs.

One of the best comebacks I've seen in bay area sports. Definitely up there with the ny giants/49ers wildcard game when we came back from a 24 point deficit.

That Garcia to TO connection :pimp:

No steph wasn't fouled, it's clearly obvious he stuck his hip out to initiate the contact

But with these recent call on GS, it makes you wonder if some shady stuff ain't going on
So you're saying Steph "sticking out his hip" caused AD to land on him after shot? Please.

That clearly should have been a foul. But with the inconsistency of foul calling from that referee crew, both teams were called for crap.

It's important to remember:

View media item 1505330
Game 3 - 11 Pts, 7 Rebs, 2 Blks, 2 Asts, 0 TO, 1 PF in 37 minutes. The statline shows how many levels he can make contributions on, but equally as impressive is the complete absence of a turnover and only one, single foul... in 37 minutes of playing time.

When ESPN was showing the Warriors in the huddle late last night... I saw Harrison Barnes and had a flashback.

From SportingNews, one day after he decided not to enter the 2011 NBA Draft:

Had he entered the draft, he would have competed with Duke freshman point guard Kyrie Irving, Lithuanian center Jonas Valanciunas, Arizona sophomore forward Derrick Williams and Kentucky “student assistant” Enes Kanter to become the No. 1-overall pick in the draft.

ESPN's Chad Ford, one day after he decided not to enter:

Barnes is currently ranked No. 3 on our 2011 Big Board and in several of our Mock Draft scenarios was the No. 1 pick.

Yahoo's Marc J. Spears:

Barnes considered declaring for the draft and was considered a candidate to be the top overall pick. While Duke’s Kyrie Irving and Arizona’s Derrick Williams(notes) ended up going first and second, respectively, in the draft, several NBA scouts said Barnes had the most upside. Barnes consulted his family and North Carolina’s coaching staff while deciding whether to leave the Tar Heels and also spoke with Irving, who was weighing his own decision. Barnes’ fear of the impending lockout – which began one week after the draft – ultimately played a large role in swaying him to return to school.

He didn't explode on the scene after being drafted No. 7 overall by the Warriors the following season, but I don't know if Barnes would have had the proper mindset you would need had he entered in 2011 and gone to the Cavaliers (No. 1) or Timberwolves (No. 2) - he certainly wouldn't have made it past Minnesota. Kahn was infatuated with Barnes.

We talk about how historic of a season it's been for Golden State, and all of that is legitimate - but Barnes is the youngest active player on the Dubs right now. Klay Thompson is tied for the second-youngest. After that? Draymond Green.

Two years from now, when Barnes is 24, what if he's playing like the guy everybody was coveting in the 2011 draft? You'd have Curry (28), Klay (26), Barnes (24), Draymond (26), hell even Speights (29) will be more disciplined/not nearly as raw as he shouldn't be but is at 27.

Kawhi, Splitter, P.Mills, D.Green (if resigned, I feel like they may not - really depends on the market), etc. is great moving forward whenever Duncan-Parker-Ginobili are all actually gone, but ****, I can't be pessimistic about what Pop and Buford could have up their sleeve to combat GSW, but the Warriors have so many first-half-of-their-20s players that are already combining to spit out the No. 1 seed. I shudder at the prospect of this team in 2017 - especiallyt if Harrison Barnes gradually becomes the third-best player on a team that doesn't even desperately need him to be that.

Last edited:
a great game it was!

I'm sure the refs wanted to give NOLA the win - i mean c'mon, an 'intentional' foul on Davis in the final minutes of the game? the no-call on the 3 that sent it to OT?

They weren't giving the dubs no love.

Even espn was interviewing NOLA and they LOST.

the disrespect man....

Back
Top Bottom