Please lock this one up mods

Man I feel like I'm honestly still leaving in the past don't take it wrong , I love this team I'm just mad we took a turn for the worst . Wish we would've made better decisions .

What were our options?

Shurmur coached him and probably told him good things.. But what could we really have gotten in free agency or at our draft spot?

He had Foles he couldn't use him as trade bait for Marriotta ?

They have to want foles.. I'm sure they offered it.. But we all heard the absurd deal the Titans wanted

If that rumor is true about a team willing to give a 1st for Bradford, that is what we should have done.. But still move foles for whatever we can get

Shouldve flipped Sammy for Johnny Football. At least he could actually fool the D on a read option

We can agree that we are happy we didn't lock Bradford up long term before the season at least

Sign him to another 1 year deal and pray that he improves next year after 2 years in the O

What were our options?

Shurmur coached him and probably told him good things.. But what could we really have gotten in free agency or at our draft spot?

Tyrod Taylor...lol

Chip wants a passer first.. He essentially wants a guy who can emulate what Peyton did the previous two seasons out of the shotgun

Our QB is only supposed to run when it is wide open.. The throwing is the threat off of pulling out of the read option.. Defense stacks things, you pull out then read the safeties our depth of the linebackers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom