Please lock this one up mods

This dude really went to film trying to prove that Foles wasn't on Aaron Rodgers level .. We get it ! But we can all agree that Foles was a way better fit in this offense than Bradford .

Nobody is saying that Foles is Aaron Rodgers ..were jus saying that Chip goofed trading for Bradford and a 2nd rounder giving up a dude who at least had a competent grasp of the offense

I've said multiple times it was a gamble.. And obvious I don't think it worked, ask stillin or go look what I've being saying during this game

As of now I don't want either.. If we could have gotten a pick for foles, that's what we should have done

This dude really went to film trying to prove that Foles wasn't on Aaron Rodgers level .. We get it ! But we can all agree that Foles was a way better fit in this offense than Bradford .

I don't want either.. I was in the trade 3 firsts for Mariota camp

Bradford being bad doesn't negate foles being bad too

Last edited:
Offense is pure struggle

Our defense deserves better

Most :rolleyes 20 point victory ever. Thanks to the offense

well we won guys.

If Sam can look good against Carolina's secondary then I'll have some faith in him. He should've went off tonight though, especially against this secondary. Nothing he did today really made me feel any better about him.

We are a far cry from where the offense was at in the Cowboys and Jets games tho ..we are getting better as the season progresses

We got a chance to make a statement next week

We are a far cry from where the offense was at in the Cowboys and Jets games tho ..we are getting better as the season progresses

We got a chance to make a statement next week
Even thought tonights game was big, next week vs an undefeated Carolina team is even bigger. It's this teams first real test to see where they stand with the best teams in the league.

I'm glad we won. Just feel like Bradford definitely left some points off the board with his piss poor inconsistent accuracy down the field. :smh:

While I wasn't asleep for this game, I still wasn't watching it on my screen :lol:

See?

#GoodLuckCharmDFly

Last edited:
Glad we won, but we should've had a lot more points on the board.

Next week will be the real test.

I vote we start Sanchez.. I don't want Bradford to throw up good games against bad teams and we lose to any decent teams left on our schedule

And somehow someone thinks we should pay dude

I vote we start Sanchez.. I don't want Bradford to throw up good games against bad teams and we lose to any decent teams left on our schedule

Who thinks that?

I said we should ride with him for the year

You wanted to sign him to a deal before the season

Last edited:

Who thinks that?

I said we should ride with him for the year

You wanted to sign him to a deal before the season

Because I thought it would be cheap and team friendly.. And like 2-3 years (plus assumed if he experiment failed we would look to the draft and thus our other QB would be cheap.. So essentially he would take over the Sanchez backup role)

Now I hope we don't.. But not so good QBs have put up numbers in this offense, which now scares me

Bradford is what he is dude :lol:

Its no way in hell he gets a huge contracts after the season ..like I said best bet is we sign him to a 1 year deal and pray he gets better in the system

Back
Top Bottom