Please lock this one up mods

They have to want foles.. I'm sure they offered it.. But we all heard the absurd deal the Titans wanted

If that rumor is true about a team willing to give a 1st for Bradford, that is what we should have done.. But still move foles for whatever we can get

They sold us a dream on how they were gonna flip Sam for a first .. We were just dumb enough to trade for a QB coming back from 2 acl injuries & hefty contract and a one read type QB .

We have to go OL this draft, and pick up WRs. No way I want to run with the same core next season.

We can gt guards out of the 1st.. Obviously depends where we end up draft wise..

But luckily we'll have the two 3rds and that's a good spot for guards

Get a tackle, slide Lane to the left and Peters to LG. All jokes aside, that would be the best for us

If Foles didnt take so many dumb sacks when he easily coulda threw it away then i woulda liked him alot more. Also he always looked shook against the Cowboys for some reason smh

Every time Foles threw the deep ball last year, it was almost guaranteed to be intercepted :lol:

Don't forget the fumbles.. Like in the Jacksonville game.. Guys are running wide open down the middle of the field.. Perfect pocket, he just has step up

And he roles left or right into strip sacks

DeMarco got 100 yds 
nthat.gif

Nobody is saying that Foles is Aaron Rodgers ..were jus saying that Chip goofed trading for Bradford and a 2nd rounder giving up a dude who at least had a competent grasp of the offense

Back
Top Bottom