Please lock this one up mods

I still fail to see where I said we should sign him

Should I go pull up Sanchez quotes from last year? he's not the answer so I'm will to ride with Bradford and when it's proven he's failed we go to the draft

^'i was just answering the part about me willing to do it before the season.. I'm not saying you said it, I'm saying the thought scares me if he puts up numbers against these horrible teams in our division and a couple we got left on our remaining schedule

Fair enough I just don't see turning it over to Sanchez

He's what Bradford is now, I'd rather stick with him and hope he gets better

CRu5YsHUEAAqadF.jpg

CRu5h0XWIAEkyIx.jpg

Our defensive line looked sooo solid , I'm really impressed with the defense as a whole. In fact I think our biggest soft spot is Byron Maxwelll, I will ride out with Bradford over Sanchez any day. We just need to keep feeding Demarco the rock

Maxwell has been solid to me since the Falcons game.
Our ILBs keep making plays no matter who's back there :lol:
Fletcher & Dline nothing needs to be said.

Lol the Dallas game ? He's doing ok not as bad as Fletcher with these holding calls but he's a press corner just not fast enough to recover at times . Carroll on the other hand I'm very impressed.

I think we beat Carolina ..they don't have enough weapons on the outside to threaten our Defense

No if we can score enough ..I don't know

feeling pretty good about going down to Carolina

this D is legit and Kendricks should be back too

lost in last night was how great Brandon Graham played

Bradford gotta play smarter

Norman liable to pick him off 2-3 times

I love kendricks, can the brotha please stay on the field tho. :smh:

Last edited:
The first Bradford pick is a plain over
The second one is either on Cooper or both.
The third pick should have been thrown on the outside shoulder. He had somebody open underneath for the first.

Bradford is making plays, but like previous years our QBs just turn the ball over too much.

the reason I want to stick with Bradford is he has the ability to make the big play

if they can get the Bradford who throw 14 TDs and 4 INT's before getting hurt in 2013 then this team would flow

The first Bradford pick is a plain over
The second one is either on Cooper or both.
The third pick should have been thrown on the outside shoulder. He had somebody open underneath for the first.

Bradford is making plays, but like previous years our QBs just turn the ball over too much.
on all 3 plays he threw into double coverage..

one of the very basic reads of a chip Kelly scheme, is after you read the DE.. your eyes should go to the free safety.. he had already determined where he was going with the ball and two giants players had better reads on that play than cooper, that's on bradford

chip's scheme is very simple, you take what the defense gives you.. you stretch them out vertically and horizontally and make the defense have to account for several things on a given play.. the QB just has to take advantage of those things

like on that 2nd interception if the free safety is playing center field.. someone has to either be open underneath or one of the RBs or other WRs should have options on the outside (usually there will be a crossing route underneath to clear the wings.. or that play itself will come open)

Bradford isn't even attempting to look elsewhere on some of these plays

Last edited:
billy davis gets some credit for last night :nerd:

Carolina should be a fun game. But if Bradford threw 3 picks against the Giants secondary, lord knows what he might do against that Carolina secondary :x

Back
Top Bottom