Please lock....

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

didnt read, you lost

laugh.gif

what about a best friend dating your baby mother if the situation was the exact same (separated and so on) ??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm just curious...

what about a best friend dating your baby mother if the situation was the exact same (separated and so on) ??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm just curious...

I honestly don't expect any less from these chicks, but ya man should know better. Like others said dead em both

I honestly don't expect any less from these chicks, but ya man should know better. Like others said dead em both

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats @@+@#* up...

you should probably let him know now not to bring her to the wedding...it would suck not being able to kick it with your ex and his new girl cuz she's your old gir...

i'm sure your'e fiance wouldn't be comfortable being around her either...i know i wouldnt

Cosign. I got two friends who crossed this line last summer.

Almost ruined their friendship and the relationship failed.

Here's the short version of what happened...

Girl A is talking to Guy for around a month or little longer.
They fool around or something and then get into a string of arguments and then stop talking. (Found out about this sometime later)
Girl A is talking all the jazz about being done talking to him.
Me being stupid, I get my former boy (the guy) to talk to Girl B, girl A's friend.
Girl B and guy then start a butt buddy/ALMOST relationship for 2 years and A LOT of history is created.
Girl B and guy stop talking for the thousandth time.
Girl A starts talking to guy again because she felt it was unfinished business.
Things LOOK promising then fail on the account he wasn't ready/felt they weren't ready for a relationship. He also was trying to get the goods before making it official, so it ended.

Confusing?
laugh.gif

The two are semi cool now but it remains to be seen how things play out.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats @@+@#* up...

you should probably let him know now not to bring her to the wedding...it would suck not being able to kick it with your ex and his new girl cuz she's your old gir...

i'm sure your'e fiance wouldn't be comfortable being around her either...i know i wouldnt

Cosign. I got two friends who crossed this line last summer.

Almost ruined their friendship and the relationship failed.

Here's the short version of what happened...

Girl A is talking to Guy for around a month or little longer.
They fool around or something and then get into a string of arguments and then stop talking. (Found out about this sometime later)
Girl A is talking all the jazz about being done talking to him.
Me being stupid, I get my former boy (the guy) to talk to Girl B, girl A's friend.
Girl B and guy then start a butt buddy/ALMOST relationship for 2 years and A LOT of history is created.
Girl B and guy stop talking for the thousandth time.
Girl A starts talking to guy again because she felt it was unfinished business.
Things LOOK promising then fail on the account he wasn't ready/felt they weren't ready for a relationship. He also was trying to get the goods before making it official, so it ended.

Confusing?
laugh.gif

The two are semi cool now but it remains to be seen how things play out.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm just curious...

kid involved: HELL NO.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm just curious...

kid involved: HELL NO.

Back
Top Bottom