Please lock....

your friend is the one taking an L to be honest. He is the one picking up your dirty dishes. Knowing damn well you smash(?). Don't sweat op, he will break up with her once hear your dirty stories.

your friend is the one taking an L to be honest. He is the one picking up your dirty dishes. Knowing damn well you smash(?). Don't sweat op, he will break up with her once hear your dirty stories.

Man code/law is overrated. Many of you will be disappointed to expect strong loyalty from close friends. Self-interest trumps loyalty every time. 
Worry about and control your own life. Your engagement should outweigh any thoughts about the ex or your best friend. Maybe it doesn't lessen the sting, but it's completely your prerogative to cut off one or both parties. 

Man code/law is overrated. Many of you will be disappointed to expect strong loyalty from close friends. Self-interest trumps loyalty every time. 
Worry about and control your own life. Your engagement should outweigh any thoughts about the ex or your best friend. Maybe it doesn't lessen the sting, but it's completely your prerogative to cut off one or both parties. 

Weird situation.  I can't say exactly how I would feel but if you're engaged and happy then there's no point in getting upset over their relationship, it's only gonna make things more akward.  

Weird situation.  I can't say exactly how I would feel but if you're engaged and happy then there's no point in getting upset over their relationship, it's only gonna make things more akward.  

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Well dude came to me and we talked about it a while backt.. He said something might be there and he wanted to know if it is cool. I told him I didnt like it at all and this conversation shouldn't even be happening. I then told him that there is nothing I can do about it and that if he did date her he had better be good to her. He knows it's not cool.... I am not being selfish but I dont think that a friends ex is someone that can be dated. Personally I don't even think that any friends girls are even women anymore to be including ex's. It just makes things awkward that dont need to be

I don't understand. Your friend talked to you about it first, which shows he respects your feelings. You're engaged, which should mean you shouldn't care about your ex's happiness especially after you broke up with her. He's your best friend and he is telling you this girl can potentially make him happy. You say you don't like it because it would make social situations "awkward", which is understandable. So this tells me you would rather have your "best friend" not go down a path that could make him happy just so you don't have to deal with some moments of awkwardness. Not judging you, just trying to get a better understanding of your situation.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Well dude came to me and we talked about it a while backt.. He said something might be there and he wanted to know if it is cool. I told him I didnt like it at all and this conversation shouldn't even be happening. I then told him that there is nothing I can do about it and that if he did date her he had better be good to her. He knows it's not cool.... I am not being selfish but I dont think that a friends ex is someone that can be dated. Personally I don't even think that any friends girls are even women anymore to be including ex's. It just makes things awkward that dont need to be

I don't understand. Your friend talked to you about it first, which shows he respects your feelings. You're engaged, which should mean you shouldn't care about your ex's happiness especially after you broke up with her. He's your best friend and he is telling you this girl can potentially make him happy. You say you don't like it because it would make social situations "awkward", which is understandable. So this tells me you would rather have your "best friend" not go down a path that could make him happy just so you don't have to deal with some moments of awkwardness. Not judging you, just trying to get a better understanding of your situation.

thats @@+@#* up...

you should probably let him know now not to bring her to the wedding...it would suck not being able to kick it with your ex and his new girl cuz she's your old gir...

i'm sure your'e fiance wouldn't be comfortable being around her either...i know i wouldnt

thats @@+@#* up...

you should probably let him know now not to bring her to the wedding...it would suck not being able to kick it with your ex and his new girl cuz she's your old gir...

i'm sure your'e fiance wouldn't be comfortable being around her either...i know i wouldnt

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

He broke a Man Rule... 
30t6p3b.gif

Dead them both.

You're not explaining the whole story.  Just how did you find out the two were together?  Were they up front about it?

Do you know for a fact that your ex never cheated on you with your boy while you're together? 

If the answer is yes to the first and no to the last then why would you be mad, why can't you be happy for your bro

You're not explaining the whole story.  Just how did you find out the two were together?  Were they up front about it?

Do you know for a fact that your ex never cheated on you with your boy while you're together? 

If the answer is yes to the first and no to the last then why would you be mad, why can't you be happy for your bro

You're engaged and don't have any feelings for you ex.
Who cares if they are together now?

Obviously you and her weren't meant to be.

Maybe your friend and her are.

You're engaged and don't have any feelings for you ex.
Who cares if they are together now?

Obviously you and her weren't meant to be.

Maybe your friend and her are.

Back
Top Bottom