Please lock.

Highly doubt it man. He just said that for a ego boost.

All that clinching and hugging was not acting. He got hurt, plain and simple!

Wonder how this would have turned out if Floyd didn't throw a ***** fit about the gloves.
laugh.gif
 STOP

Highly doubt it man. He just said that for a ego boost.

All that clinching and hugging was not acting. He got hurt, plain and simple!

Wonder how this would have turned out if Floyd didn't throw a ***** fit about the gloves.
laugh.gif
 Bruh what about the blatant fouling by Maidana? Flying knees, rabbit punches, biting etc etc. You dudes have nothing to say about that though right? People want to see the man lose so bad they're even ok with his opponents resorting to cheating to do it. If Floyd was hurt (which he wasn't) it came from son attacking his nuts at every turn.

Last edited:
Floyd 100% was letting that dude throw for the sake of "excitement". He is his own promoter, and does it well. Don't believe? Look at the number of punches thrown to landed. Dude was shadow boxing and the majority of punches landed was to Floyd's shoulder

Man, I can't with this thread :lol: created the goddamn fight thread so some of you simpletons could argue this stupidity in there.

[thread="578876"]Thought it was a decent card.  Really thought Love was going to get stopped but he made it out of the round.  Broner got the win, that's it.  Didn't look as impressive as I thought he may bouncing back after a loss.  Khan looked impressive, Collazo not so much.  Chino made it a dog fight.  His downfall in my opinion was taking his foot off the pedal.  He needed to stay on him every second of every round.  Can't give Floyd space to tee off.  Floyd got the W.  Was it a 32+ million dollar performance?  Not by any means.[/thread]

It was worth 32+ million for the fact of the PPV buys showtime will get for his next fight. People are going to want to watch more than anything

Came home from an 8 day cruise this morning to watch the fight, no bags unpacked. My one observation at this time is...

Tough fight? Toughest since JLC? Um...

Does the fight with Cotto (ONLY two years ago) no longer exist? Although a clear Floyd decision, those rounds were tough to judge in some spots.

Either Floyd coasted from Round 6 on last night or I need to get my vision checked this week. 

Im not sure Floyd has lost a step. His reflexes were still great. Anyone else on the ropes like that gets beat down. He dodged a lot of shots. He just had no space. I thought he looked good last night.
If Floyd lost a step at 37 and won and had better reflexes than a 24 year old Broner. That says something.
He didnt do as bad as people are trying to make it seem. People are just used to seeing a wash from FMJ and that wasnt the case.

I dont think floyd has lost a step. I really dont. He was toying with maidana late in the match just letting him swing and his reflexes with still amazing

:lol:  Bruh what about the blatant fouling by Maidana? Flying knees, rabbit punches, biting etc etc. You dudes have nothing to say about that though right? People want to see the man lose so bad they're even ok with his opponents resorting to cheating to do it. If Floyd was hurt (which he wasn't) it came from son attacking his nuts at every turn.
May isn't a dirty fighter??
He doesn't throw elbows and forearms???
The difference between maidanas dirty tactics is that they're blatant compared to may's.
I'm by no means a ( predictable cop out response) "hater"

Money won the fight, but lets call a spade a spade. He is by no means a clean fighter.
Y'all see how khan was penalized for excessive clinching?
Y'all see how broner is pretty blatant with his mayweather-esque elbows and rubbing his forearm across dudes face??

End of the day, May can call himself what he wants and fight who he wants. I have no control over that, I only control the fact that May hasn't gotten a sngle dime from me

Edit: horrible officiating, and Floyd didn't appear hurt during the fight. Props to maidana for not showing any respect and stooping to Floyd's level.
And the bias in here towards Floyd goes both ways. Lot of "haters" (sigh) and blind flomos

Last edited:
:lol:  Bruh what about the blatant fouling by Maidana? Flying knees, rabbit punches, biting etc etc. You dudes have nothing to say about that though right? People want to see the man lose so bad they're even ok with his opponents resorting to cheating to do it. If Floyd was hurt (which he wasn't) it came from son attacking his nuts at every turn.
May isn't a dirty fighter??
He doesn't throw elbows and forearms???
The difference between maidanas dirty tactics is that they're blatant compared to may's.
I'm by no means a ( predictable cop out response) "hater"

Money won the fight, but lets call a spade a spade. He is by no means a clean fighter.
Y'all see how khan was penalized for excessive clinching?
Y'all see how broner is pretty blatant with his mayweather-esque elbows and rubbing his forearm across dudes face??

End of the day, May can call himself what he wants and fight who he wants. I have no control over that, I only control the fact that May hasn't gotten a sngle dime from me

Edit: horrible officiating, and Floyd didn't appear hurt during the fight. Props to maidana for not showing any respect and stooping to Floyd's level.
And the bias in here towards Floyd goes both ways. Lot of "haters" (sigh) and blind flomos

Lmao stooping to floyds level? You must have been blind to see the low blow..or the headbutt...but keep trolling on brother

Man, I can't with this thread :lol: created the goddamn fight thread so some of you simpletons could argue this stupidity in there.

Go make another new thread Papi. One just for you since you're so cool man.

Dead.

Floyd clearly won the later rounds...But man Maidana made it seem like ***** bout to hit the fan in the beginning. Give credit to Floyd for being that precise boxer in the later rounds, but also credit Maidana for taking it to Floyd.

I will say I did not think it was 117-111 tho :x

Anybody who wants a rematch is crazy.  Floyd can replicate what he did in the latter rounds for another 12 rounds.  You can't tell me it took Floyd 6 rounds to figure out Maidana.  He knew people were second guessing his decision to fight Maidana, so he traded shots to make the fight more interesting.
All of this.

It's this simple. May took the night off, Maidana got winded by round 6 May started actually participating round 7-11

Dead.

Floyd clearly won the later rounds...But man Maidana made it seem like ***** bout to hit the fan in the beginning. Give credit to Floyd for being that precise boxer in the later rounds, but also credit Maidana for taking it to Floyd.

I will say I did not think it was 117-111 tho
sick.gif
There is a HUGE difference between this fight and the Canelo fight. Floyd prepared for Canelo, he just winged it against Maidana.

The one thing I hate most about Floyd fights is they bring out all the casuals who start spouting off like they're experts or something after reading two Yahoo!Sports articles, if that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom