Please lock.

I was younger and haven't seen the fight since it aired, but I always felt like DLH lost to Felix too.
nerd.gif
LOL

My favorite fighters of all time (from my era)

1) Floyd
2) sweet pea
3) lights out tony
4) RJJR
5) iron mike
6) sugar ray
7) pac man
8 ) b hop

Last edited:
Ali and Lennox finally calling Floyd out.

Nobody wants to see Floyd clown Maidana again or JMM-Pac 22 :smh:

lol

PAC vs JMM 8 "this one counts now"
PAC vs JMM 10 "nothing else counted, this one is foreal"

PAC vs JMM 14 "ok ok...... This is the last one"

PAC vs JMM .............

lol

PAC vs JMM 8 "this one counts now"
PAC vs JMM 10 "nothing else counted, this one is foreal"

PAC vs JMM 14 "ok ok...... This is the last one"

PAC vs JMM .............

Pretty much on par with #themoment as far as insinuating any importance of the fights.

They both have blame for not making the fight but again what is supposed to do outside of forcing the blood testing on him? If he's not going to eventually give in and do USADA along getting the 50/50 split that he doesn't deserve, it's never going to happen. Lennox and Ali and anyone else can badger all they like. It's been on Arum and Manny for some time now.

They both have blame for not making the fight but again what is supposed to do outside of forcing the blood testing on him? If he's not going to eventually give in and do USADA along getting the 50/50 split that he doesn't deserve, it's never going to happen. Lennox and Ali and anyone else can badger all they like. It's been on Arum and Manny for some time now.
laugh.gif
 That 50/50 split was a long time ago man. When both were at their apex in popularity. I dont want to turn this into another PAC-PBF debate but both are EQUALLY to blame. Not one side or the other. Carry on...
happy.gif

I'll agree that they're both to blame :lol: I always say I never wanna get involved in that debate again until it's absolutely warranted.

I'll never understand why people want to see Mayweather vs manny

people really think that would be a good fight?

:lol:  That 50/50 split was a long time ago man. When both were at their apex in popularity. I dont want to turn this into another PAC-PBF debate but both are EQUALLY to blame. Not one side or the other. Carry on...:D

Wrong. How u gonna turn down 40 m's and then go on fighting for less than 20 in all ur fights

Last edited:
Wrong. How u gonna turn down 40 m's and then go on fighting for less than 20 in all ur fights
Easy principles. Manny would have to be very stupid to except a flat 40 mil when he brings fans to the table also. I'm a big Floyd supporter but come on fam no one of Manny's stature in their right mind is excepting that offer. I would rather take way less money than let some dude f*** me out of money I know I deserve.

Easy principles. Manny would have to be very stupid to except a flat 40 mil when he brings fans to the table also. I'm a big Floyd supporter but come on fam no one of Manny's stature in their right mind is excepting that offer. I would rather take way less money than let some dude f*** me out of money I know I deserve.

then Pac needs to fire his team. :lol:

How did he deserve more when he's never even came close to that number? I see it like this, you've been working a job for years killing it at $20 per hour. You're killing it so much that everybody thinks you deserve $50 per hour. You get a job offer for $40 per hour and turn it down. And now you're back to making $20 per hour. I love manny pacquiao but he's an idiot business wise letting arum dictate everything

The fact is nobody wanted the fight to happen. If they did no amount of money would of mattered. It was a see-saw of who wanted to fight who, when.

Last edited:

How did he deserve more when he's never even came close to that number? I see it like this, you've been working a job for years killing it at $20 per hour. You're killing it so much that everybody thinks you deserve $50 per hour. You get a job offer for $40 per hour and turn it down. And now you're back to making $20 per hour. I love manny pacquiao but he's an idiot business wise letting arum dictate everything
What a gawd awful analogy. It's NT, so no surprise. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Care to elaborate to support your statement or u just gonna leave an emoticon? Oh yeah this is nt so no surprise

Back
Top Bottom