Please lock.

Easy payday coming 
smokin.gif

Back to JCC-GGG...

What exactly does JCC HAVE to sign an extension with Arum? If his current contract doesn't expire for another year and change. After GGG, you can still get another fight out of him within that time and cash out. Typical Top Rank business that I don't get...

Back to JCC-GGG...

What exactly does JCC HAVE to sign an extension with Arum? If his current contract doesn't expire for another year and change. After GGG, you can still get another fight out of him within that time and cash out. Typical Top Rank business that I don't get...

Wait, so you are blaming Arum for this?

Back to JCC-GGG...

Arum is a piece of ****. It wouldn't surprise me if he just lets JCC rot on the top rank roster without giving him a fight

Crawford has a good shot against Yuriorkis. Gamboa likes to keep his hands down and that doesn't bode well for him due to his suspect chin. Not to mention, Crawford is the much bigger fighter with a ridiculous reach advantage.

How do your guys feel about Stiverne vs. Arreola?

I think Stiverne is gonna win this just like last time.

I think he puts him down permanently this time. A lot of people will be swayed if Arreola looks in decent shape though *shrugs*

This is insane :lol:

Jacob (Clovis, CA)

Pound for pound, who drinks more beer, Hatton's fans, Canelo's fans, or the Argentines?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:50 PM)

Hatton's fans drink more beer than the fans of the others combined. Remember one thing -- the week of Mayweather-Hatton that the MGM, one of the largest hotels in the world, ran out of beer.

Comedy, guy is a troll. How he got mashed up and still talking. Either take the L or actually train, while you at it STUF! And UncleRukus dont back out now son our bet is still on!! :lol:

I think he puts him down permanently this time. A lot of people will be swayed if Arreola looks in decent shape though *shrugs*

Out of Stiverne, Arreola, and Wilder, the guy I have the most faith in is Stiverne. That's just me though. I really like Stiverne. Don't think anyone can challenge Wladimir though.

I still remember when Charlie sucker punched Floyd Senior after getting outboxed and some dude jumped in the ring and stomped him out. Lol

Crawford has a good shot against Yuriorkis. Gamboa likes to keep his hands down and that doesn't bode well for him due to his suspect chin. Not to mention, Crawford is the much bigger fighter with a ridiculous reach advantage.
Shot? He's going to win by UD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom