Please lock.

eek.gif
roll.gif

That was a great fight. Props to both guys for bringing it. Stiverne was just to powerful for Arreola. I think that body work did a number on Chris. Stiverne was landing some vicious body shots on the inside. The ESPN commentators largely ignored that though.

More fights like that would be great for mainstream boxing. Since CBS never went anywhere with it which was a real disappointment :smh:

Congrats to Bermane. He must feel amazing right now, first Haitian born Heavyweight champion of the world. What dreams are made of. :smokin

After watching May/Maidana sober

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12
May. 9 9 10 9 9 10 10 9 10 10 10 10
Chino10 10 9 10 10 9 9 10 9 9 9 9

115/113 Mayweather.

I'd like to see this fight again, no doubt. Rematch!

View media item 964655

Last edited:
Why the Martinez hate? I've never heard a negative thing about him.
By far my favorite fighter.

I wish Roy Jones Jr never started rapping so his garbage tracks weren't playing in the background when he came out.

#teamcotto over here and Martinez never rubbed me the wrong way either just like Cotto better. I rewatched the mayweather fight also sober also and without the people around me and I had it 115-113 but I can see a draw, there were 2 close rds that I gave to mayweather but could've gone either way. As for the Roy jones jr rapping.... Y'all must of forgot!!!

I'm rooting for Cotto but man, why the Martinez hate. Dudes nice in my book. Sharp cat man, very sharp cat.

Just a personal distaste I guess, I hate the fact that he drops his hands so low in his fights it reminds me of when I trained and my hands were low my trainer would slap me with his mitts to remind me to keep them up. :rofl: Maybe I'm taking my anger on that out to Martinez.

Did anyone seen the last episode of All Access? Pretty good.

Last edited:
More fights like that would be great for mainstream boxing. Since CBS never went anywhere with it which was a real disappointment :smh:

I think CBS never really had a huge name attached to any of their cards recently.

Who was the biggest names on their cards? Leo Santa Cruz and Steve Cunningham?

Plus, they always aired them at weird *** times.

ESPN did it right with the Wladimir fight, and then the Arreola/Stiverne fight. Good times to put them on, build the fight up a bit, and then proceed from there.

Great fight last night. Both men put on a great show yesterday. Stiverne landed some good body shots against Arreola. Congrats to Stiverne for that impressive victory & great accomplishment becoming the first Hatian-Born heavyweight champion.

I'm excited to see Stiverne again. He's came a long way since beating Ray Austin on HBO a couple years back.

I enjoyed that fight as well

My girl was convinced Chris was gunna finish him and i even got nervous for a second but i figured his game plan was to let that slob flurry himself out a bit n slow down enough to catch him clean... Didnt take long haha

Arreola is a tough guy but not a great fighter. He mixes up well and is relentless tho which is why i hope he fights many more times hah.

Stiverane flicks that jab like roy jones hah he dont have that latteral quickness tho... If he fights a good fighter hes goin to sleep off the left over the top

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom