Please lock.

Pretty much safe to say all the top level guys are using something. Not necessarily power related, but even with the use of PEDs when it comes to power either you have it or you don't.

So it looks like if Pac/JMM 5 can't be made, plan B for Arum is Pac/Ruslan.

Pac/Ruslan should be plan A.

Last edited:
Pacquiao isn't fighting Provodnikov or the winner of Cotto vs Martinez. Bob is just throwing their names out there to promote their fights.

So it looks like if Pac/JMM 5 can't be made, plan B for Arum is Pac/Ruslan.

Pac/Ruslan should be plan A.

And plan c is pac/Bradley III and if not then there's always Marquez but if not there's provodnikov unless it's Bradley. Pacquiao should just retire instead of recycling fights with top rank

If Pac vs Ruslan will ever happen, who's training who? Lol... That little Filipino dude who holds pads for Ruslan (and Cotto) is Pac's boy from his Bagiuo gym in the PI

Arum was interviewed and those were his words. In the past, Ruslan wasn't open to fighting Pac (probably because of the trainer dilemma), but has been open to it recently.

So its official Pacquiao will never fight Floyd I never thought it would happen anyway. So everyone needs to end discussing that all together.

Where is that Bob Arum quote from, yesterday I was lying... Ive heard people mention that but don't know why/where he said it.

Last edited:
The **** is sad and so ******* petty on both sides. :smh:

So who is Floyd going to fight next???

I guess the next 2 years we will see PAC vs JMM 5,6 and 7 :smh:

Not sure who Floyd fights next, I don't even see there being a wildcard pick at 147. If he doesn't fight Chino again, does he move up to fight Sergio at a catchweight if he beats Cotto? Probably not :smh:

As far as Manny, :smh: :smh: :smh: .. What's next?? Marquez 5? Provodnikov? Bradley 3? Overhyped Mikey Garcia? Where does he go from here??

I hate blaming the victim, but at this point Manny deserves to be robbed by Arum.

Manny p so dumb

Not sure who Floyd fights next, I don't even see there being a wildcard pick at 147. If he doesn't fight Chino again, does he move up to fight Sergio at a catchweight if he beats Cotto? Probably not :smh:

As far as Manny, :smh: :smh: :smh: .. What's next?? Marquez 5? Provodnikov? Bradley 3? Overhyped Mikey Garcia? Where does he go from here??

There's no way manny pacquiao didn't know that Floyd wouldn't do business with arum. Now who's running? Seriously he needs to hang them up he's stuck fighting the same 3 fighters for the remainder of his career 2 of which he already fought multiple times JMM 4 times and Bradley 2 :lol: can't feel sorry for him anymore. He's just one of those dense fobs. And I'm half Filipino if anybody wants to take offense to that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom