Please lock.

i dont see the benefit at all in signing back with top rank. it just makes a lot more sense to sign with goldenboy and get more fights, more money but manny is not bout that life 

Both of their PPV sales are taking a nosedive , we as fans tuned in because they were dangling that carrot over our heads. :smh:
People can say what they want about Chavez Jr. but at some point he figured it out.

Last edited:
Just look at all the possible fights Manny Pacquiao could have had with GB

Danny Garcia
Marcos Maidana
Keith Thurman
Shawn Porter
Lucas Matthysse
Floyd Mayweather

Instead Manny is going to fight

Marquez 5
Bradley 3
Rios 2 SMH

Just look at all the possible fights Manny Pacquiao could have had with GB

Danny Garcia
Marcos Maidana
Keith Thurman
Shawn Porter
Lucas Matthysse
Floyd Mayweather

Instead Manny is going to fight

Marquez 5
Bradley 3
Rios 2 SMH

I think Marquez vs Maidana is pretty intriguing right now.

Being owed $8 million is far from petty

I understand that. And I'm pretty much a casual fan. So I'm not going to act like I know what I'm talking about like the rest of you guys.

All I'm saying is they both can make a WHOLE. Lot of money from this fight. That and the fact that they will be giving the fans what they want for a change is why they should do this fight.

Robert Garcia said Madiana will retire if he doesn't get the Mayweather rematch. Robert said he was going to retire after the Broner match if he didn't get Mayweather.

so floyd is either going to do a maidana rematch or give khan a shot in september.

id rather see manny take the winner of cotto vs martinez but I doubt theyll come down in weight. hell id even want broner to get it :lol:

so floyd is either going to do a maidana rematch or give khan a shot in september.

id rather see manny take the winner of cotto vs martinez but I doubt theyll come down in weight. hell id even want broner to get it :lol:

Khan isn't fighting in September because of Ramadan, and he's already come out and said it.

Khan wants to fight in November and he said he would be open to fight Thurman, and Thurman said he's down.

RIP Khan.

Being owed $8 million is far from petty

I understand that. And I'm pretty much a casual fan. So I'm not going to act like I know what I'm talking about like the rest of you guys.

All I'm saying is they both can make a WHOLE. Lot of money from this fight. That and the fact that they will be giving the fans what they want for a change is why they should do this fight.

Yes I understand we all want to see the fight.

But if a Man you used to work with owed you 8 mill ( or 18M which is even worse) you wouldn't be so ready to do any future business with him. And that's where Floyd is with Arum.

Why would he want to help line the pockets of a man who has robbed him ?

That's all I was saying.

If that fight happens, expect Khan to hold on for dear life every round. Especially since he's been perfecting the art over at Virgil Hunter's school of holding.

If that fight happens, expect Khan to hold on for dear life every round. Especially since he's been perfecting the art over at Virgil Hunter's school of holding.

He has to. He's learned to NOT fight through it, just hold or he'll get checked again.

Back
Top Bottom