Please lock.

nthat.gif
 these dudes battling 

Good fight, JMM was more aggressive than I expected him to be. Alvarado looked outclassed for the most part.

Really Max? Nobody wants to see Pac vs Marquez 5 :smh:
HBO got nobody else to put on :lol: he has to hype that up.

Marquez looked great while accurate punching he hurt Alvarado with that knockdown. Even after Marquez was knocked down he continued to land combinations on Alvarado. i also liked that Marquez was the agressor early on in the fight he didn't rely on counter punching he threw and landed first.

I really want Marquez to fight Provodnikov and i wish he never fights Pacquaio again because that was the best and most everlasting memory victory over Pacquaio that anyone has ever had.

Pumped up for the Sergio Martinez vs Miguel Cotto fight :pimp: War Martinez :D

Last edited:
God damn... they're saying Floyd/Maidana did 800k buys? With that stack of undercards? :lol:

Last edited:
It would be naive to think that Floyd Mayweather can sell 1M+ without a decent B-side. A rematch with Maidana will do better after seeing the first being competitive.

Sad to hear mile high didn't make the fight competitive. I worked last night so I missed it but if is as one sided as everyone is saying I don't know if I should watch the replay.

Outclassed.
laugh.gif

Mike didn't an doesn't deserve to be in the same ring with JMM
pretty much this, its funny how him and rios look like good fighters when fighting each other and bums when they stepped up to fight B and A level fighters
God damn... they're saying Floyd/Maidana did 800k buys? With that stack of undercards?
laugh.gif
don't worry just like the Floyd VS ghost fight they will never release the numbers and just say it did over a million
laugh.gif

Sad to hear mile high didn't make the fight competitive. I worked last night so I missed it but if is as one sided as everyone is saying I don't know if I should watch the replay.

Pretty much, the second half of the fight was pretty entertaining with the knockdowns.

Last edited:
Decent fight last night.  Marquez found the fountain of youth once again.  His body work was excellent and was putting combinations together well.  Mike would have a much better chance had he stayed busy and kept the pressure coming forward.  He caught Marquez the same way Bradley did, in a heated exchange.  That was really his only option of beating Juan.  Instead he just kept his gloves high and followed him around the ring smh.  I'm glad Mike lost in a way, Pacquiao would destroy this guy with his hand speed and odd angle punches.

Decent fight last night.  Marquez found the fountain of youth JUICE once again.  His body work was excellent and was putting combinations together well.  Mike would have a much better chance had he stayed busy and kept the pressure coming forward.  He caught Marquez the same way Bradley did, in a heated exchange.  That was really his only option of beating Juan.  Instead he just kept his gloves high and followed him around the ring smh.  I'm glad Mike lost in a way, Pacquiao would destroy this guy with his hand speed and odd angle punches.

fixed

Last edited:
So I was thinking....""What happened to the kid that Mayweather knocked out when he was trying to shake his hand after headbutting him?"" 
Dude hasn't won since. Only 3 fights too. Did he hang the gloves up?
He seemed like a genuinely nice guy too man.

Come back Victor, come back 

He's one of the most disrespectful, entitled and delusional boxers that has been around in the last decade or so. I'm glad he gets KO'ed every time someone grazes his chin. I hope we never see him again unless it's against Berto for a "loser leaves boxing forever" fight.

Not surprised they did under a million. A lot of people stopped caring.

If you could pick any current fighters nottt to fight who would they be?

1. Klitschkos (yes theyre one entity for this posts sake)
2. Juan Manuel Marquez
3. Ward/pacman

Klitschkos are obvious matchup nightmares and would punish someone of my height 6 feet even.

Marquez juice or no juice is the best puncher n boxing. I want no parts of that mans hands :x

Ward and manny both have elite speed. Powera and technique also

Back
Top Bottom