Please lock.

More money for the company if they keep bringing it up, they know in their heart of hearts what's really going on.

I haven't cared for awhile now but whenever it's brought up on here I do my best to just skip over the posts. It's much more bearable that way. You should try it, it's like finally kicking a bad habit. Feels good.

The HBO crew pretending they really wanted to see Pacquiao-Marquez 5 after JMM-Alvarado was terrible :smh:

More money for the company if they keep bringing it up, they know in their heart of hearts what's really going on.

I haven't cared for awhile now but whenever it's brought up on here I do my best to just skip over the posts. It's much more bearable that way. You should try it, it's like finally kicking a bad habit. Feels good.

Oh yeah def, HBO and co know whats good, I stated before that they have their financial motives to prop up Manny as the protagonist in all of this, for sure.

They know what they do is wrong, they don't give a damn.

It's whatever with them, it's an injustice but what can we do?

What irks me is having to deal with homies who always ride for Pac and always put Floyd's name into things. Same **** every PPV. I stopped hosting PPVs this past year so I could watch fights in peace and regain a modicum of sanity.

Also watching HBO events w/o the sound on :smokin, therapeutic.

Last edited:
The HBO crew pretending they really wanted to see Pacquiao-Marquez 5 after JMM-Alvarado was terrible :smh:
I enjoyed JMM vs. Mikey, especially when Alvarado came alive in the middle-to-late rounds.

Mikey was very gun shy to start the fight. Overly cautious, pragmatic. Once JMM started hitting him, the accumulation woke up Alvarado.

I'd rather see Thurman fight Porter, but a Maidana or Khan scrap wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'm wondering who out there at 147 or 154 can definitively win a fight with PBF. Yeah maidana gave him trouble but there's a difference between giving trouble/causing problems and actually winning the fight. IMO Thurman would have the best shot. Dude seems like he hits HARD. TMT wanna act like they don't even know who he is tho.

Last edited:
Arum was quoted saying Manny's next opponent could be from the Golden Boy stable, and mentioned Canelo/Khan. It seems like him and De La Hoya and Arum are serious about working together again. I don't care if Flloyd ever fights Pac. But the thought of Pac fighting Porter/Thurman/Canelo/Garcia/Maidana :wow:.

I also would like Broner/Garcia.

Last edited:
Isn't Oscar more of a figure head? And Schaefer is the guy running GBP?

every time I see Oscar on a new vid he looks more coked up than the last time.

Oscar has shot himself in the feet too many times to really believe a word he says. Just one of those dudes who has been disingenuous throughout his whole career. Not to mention he's a raging coke sniffing booze bag.

however, I would recommend following Rick Glaser on twitter regarding this GBP situation. Seems to believe this will come to a head sooner rather than later. It would appear that Schaeffer hasn't been acting in the best interests of GBP, and it really isn't known if fighters are actually signed with GBP or Haymon.

Per Glaser, GBP has been running in the red and not actually turning real profit under Schaeffer's guidance.

Also, Oscar has a huge trump card with Canelo, while Schaeffer/Haymon have Mayweather.

That is my non sensical ramble for the day

I won't be surprised if what he's saying is true that Golden Boy hasn't turned a profit in any year.

Last edited:
Schaefer and Arum aren't likely to do business together. Oscar would probably have to cut ties with Richard Schaefer before any interpromotional matchups are made.

As much as Congress likes to intervene with the MLB and steroids, I sure wish they could do something about the promotional warfare in boxing smh. So many dream matchups to be made. I've always thought a tourney between GB and TR would be dope. 50/50 split with a bonus to whomever racks up the most victories. Mortal Kombat if you will lol.

Just read a potential match up between Rios and Diego Chaves August 2. That is very intriguing.
"Bam Bam" reportedly turned down a fight with LCA first. We still need an epic conclusion culminating in the Alvarado trilogy fight from Denver.

Vargas will be on the same card. Split-site triple header with Kovalev fighting at another venue.

Lmao batting practice for Lemieux

That last upper cut was vicious. Guerrrro did the right thing in not trying to get up. The fight was over in the first few seconds when gerrerro tasted that power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom