Please lock.

eek.gif
That uppercut.

I'd favor him over Kid Chocolate. Dude has regressed over the last few fights...

The only weapon Stevenson has is the straight left.  Set up by jabs or as a lead.  That's it and that's all.  Kovalev would crush this guy and Hopkins would out class him something serious.

what a fight i was expecting a knockout but instead got a decision, half way through the fight i though Adonis looked very beatable but Fonfara did not capitalize. The Lemieux fight was a great fight too

Last edited:
The only weapon Stevenson has is the straight left.  Set up by jabs or as a lead.  That's it and that's all.  Kovalev would crush this guy and Hopkins would out class him something serious.

Except for the left hooks and right hooks to the body that let him walk away with the W.

just watched the stevenson fight smh bhop and kovalev would easily beat adonis nonetheless great fight and hats off to the champ but fonfara gets a lot respect tonight

Hopkins and Kovalev would easily beat Adonis, barring an incredible knockout from "Superman."  Hopkins is too smart and too sharp, and Kovalev is too powerful to not get him out of there.

Last edited:
Arum was quoted saying Manny's next opponent could be from the Golden Boy stable, and mentioned Canelo/Khan. It seems like him and De La Hoya and Arum are serious about working together again. I don't care if Flloyd ever fights Pac. But the thought of Pac fighting Porter/Thurman/Canelo/Garcia/Maidana :wow:.

I also would like Broner/Garcia.

Would like to see Pac vs Maidana

A Pac/Canelo fight would likely be the end of Pacquaios career, I really don't think Pac could hang with him. Pac doesn't hit at all like he used to and his defense is more careless.

Maybe they'd go for that payday, but I think it's more likely they feed him somebody similar to Brandon Rios who will walk into a million punches and be an easy target.

That said, who is Tim Bradley fighting next? Hopefully he can get somebody from Golden Boy. Same for Provodnikov.

Bob the Builder is a liar and can't be trusted. He's the same guy that is still building a 40,000 person stadium for the Mayweather pacquiao fight

Lol at the thought of Pacquiao fighting Saul.  Manny is way too small.  On another note, I'd love to see Ruslan Provodnikov mix it up with Danny Garcia and watch Broner fight Bradley.

Lol at the thought of Pacquiao fighting Saul.  Manny is way too small.  On another note, I'd love to see Ruslan Provodnikov mix it up with Danny Garcia and watch Broner fight Bradley.
I'd pick "Desert Storm" by UD comfortably. Also think DSG edges Provodnikov narrowly.

Back
Top Bottom