Please lock.

I had the weirdest dream that Amir Khan scored a huge ko victory over idk who and it was a shock. Seemed so real :lol:

Last edited:
Im watching the fight on fox sports and Rocky Juarez still boxing I didn't even know plus Jim Ross is commentating the fight lol

Close fight don't agree with the wide scorecards, but glad for the rocky W seeing how we are both from Houston and the northside area

I am a huge fan of Lara, but I think he's going to get whooped. :smh:
Not happy with what he did to my guy Trout.

Edit: Painful to watch live. They showed his family crying repeatedly on the large monitor.

Trout is a nice guy, hate it had to be him. But at the end of the day this is a combat sport. Lara will not have as easy of a night with Canelo. Canelo can actually hurt him.

I like that guy as a host a lot more than Max Kellerman who seems to think the program is about him as much as the fighters.

Trout is a nice guy, hate it had to be him. But at the end of the day this is a combat sport. Lara will not have as easy of a night with Canelo. Canelo can actually hurt him.
Trout been posting a lot of motivational stuff on social media. No clue when he's fighting next, haven't heard a firm return date.

http://www.boxingscene.com/keith-thurman-love-test-tim-bradleys-chin--78239

If Thurman can't get a fight with Porter or Khan, I'd love to see him fight Bradley. I honestly think Tim would box circles around Keith and outwork him to a decision victory.

Also, Timmy's chin was tested back in '09 against Kendall Holt. Unless he leaves himself wide open in an exchange, he isn't going anywhere.
Bradley's granite chin was also tested when he absorbed massive, unnecessary damage against Provodnikov. I worry "Desert Storm" disregards Ortiz's corner advice and engages in a brawl with Thurman. Too much pride, heart. Even tried to bang with Manny in the second fight.

Tim needs to fight the way he did against JMM, first Manny fight, and Provodnikov minus the opening two rounds and R12.

Yeah, he's headstrong, but he should realize he most likely isn't going to stop anybody at welterweight. He should focus on fighting a smart, efficient fight by boxing, looking to counter and constantly moving.

Yeah, he's headstrong, but he should realize he most likely isn't going to stop anybody at welterweight. He should focus on fighting a smart, efficient fight by boxing, looking to counter and constantly moving.
Hard to beat when he implements that gameplan for all 12 rounds. Look at his resume. He fights everybody, and has nearly beaten everybody.

JMM, Provodnikov, Manny, Abregu, Dev, Peterson. Holt, Casamayor.

True, he's a throwback fighter of sorts. I thought he would've beaten Amir Khan back when that fight was discussed in 2010 and I stand by that now. Bradley vs. Maidana would also be am incredible fight.

True, he's a throwback fighter of sorts. I thought he would've beaten Amir Khan back when that fight was discussed in 2010 and I stand by that now. Bradley vs. Maidana would also be am incredible fight.
I would pay good money to see Bradley fight Khan or "Chino."

Sincerely hope his wife as manager doesn't doom his career. Don't mix family with business.

He should be fine. There are a lot of exciting fights that Tim can be in the middle of and I think he wants them as well. It's only a matter of time before they're made.

Who has Canelo actually knocked out at 154? Keith Sweat....................... My urban R&B heads will get my drift 
laugh.gif

I can't see Khan taking a second Maidana fight right now. Maidana has too much pop to not put Amir down at least once.

And that windmill punch Maidana throws is awful. He needs to drop that from his arsenal lol.

Back
Top Bottom