Please lock.

The problem is also we don't know who the hell is signed with who. Fighters we can almost be certain are with GB is Canelo, Maidana, Santa Cruz, and I think Khan. I could be wrong but from I've read those dudes are with GB.

All 3 are signed with Al Haymon. This is going to get very confusing.

Last edited:
FWIW:

Max (Detroit)

Dan if you had to name it . Whats is the first big fight we see between GBP fighter and a Top Rank fighter?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:11 PM)

Donaire vs. Mares. Both featherweights, for a title, and Mares is not with Al (at least not yet).

BTW, the article I posted a few pages back by Rafael breaks down who is with GB that is also not signed with Haymon.

Sat with Harold Lederman and the founder of BoxRec. Got tons of pics coming for you guys, admittedly snapped in haste.

Tim Bradley was in attendance.

Let me just say, the Puerto Rican contingency is ready for a Cotto upset. Flags, chants galore.

99 percent of the time I'm conservative with my picks BUT taking a couple things into account.....I'm going with Cotto by stoppage.

RT @danrafaelespn: IBF says deal has been reached for @ShowtimeShawnP vs @SpecialKBrook and it will be Aug. 9 in NYC. #boxing

Pacman would end up with 13 more kids. :lol:

You know Jinkee scolded Manny after the humorous exchange with Jen. What woman wouldn't be jealous of Ms. Mateo.

:lol: Jenn clicks with my girl's peoples. She's real down to earth and chill.

But my girl and her friends knows not to leave her unattended with any of the guys :lol:

Last edited:
Yea this is pretty bad, I think the Pacman / Rios undercard was pretty bad too
That undercard was Basura. This undercard is trash. Both are pretty even in that department
correct!

roll.gif
 @ Ruslan

pimp.gif
 iron mike

War Maravilla!  I'm sticking with my previous prediction; Martinez via 10th round stoppage.

Back
Top Bottom