Please lock.

What is your prediction? Using your brain, not your heart.
I seriously don't know, man. I've thought long and hard about this fight. So many questions: Martinez's health, Cotto's body work, Roach's impact, Martinez's dwindling longevity. You?

50-50. I'm almost disturbed that so many people are giving Cotto little to no chance. I expect Roach to have a solid game plan for Cotto that he derived from training Chavez Jr for Martinez. Like I suggested earlier, Cotto only has to make the fight look close to get the nod in MSG. Seems like most fans are torn since both are beloved fighters. Hence why I said using your brain, not your heart.

Wow I didn't even consider that until you mentioned it. If the fight goes the distance Cotto gets a gift decision.

speaking of jen...
21f213cb_6nbg2Pl.gif

Last edited:
We will probably see Canelo vs Brandon Rios soon now that TR and GB want to work together. Maybe even Ortiz vs Rios if Ortiz still wants to fight.

Last edited:
We will probably see Canelo vs Brandon Rios soon now that TR and GB want to work together. Maybe even Ortiz vs Rios if Ortiz still wants to fight.

I have no desire to see Alvarez fight Rios. Canelo makes short work of him and disposes of him rather quickly. Broner vs Rios is a much better fight.

I have no desire to see Alvarez fight Rios. Canelo makes short work of him and disposes of him rather quickly. Broner vs Rios is a much better fight.

From what I understand most Haymon fighters DO NOT have deals with GB. So I don't know if that's feasible.

Jcc lazy *** would Mop Canelo at any weight.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

cotto is the best and most skilled boxer Martinez has faced. I want to see what he does with Miguel. I wanna hear Miguel say " I shook up the world" in Spanish after the fight

I think that ship has sailed though, he's not gonna make 160 again and I don't see Canelo moving up for another year or two...by then JCC might be at 175 or even cruiser :lol:

Jcc lazy *** would Mop Canelo at any weight.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

cotto is the best and most skilled boxer Martinez has faced. I want to see what he does with Miguel. I wanna hear Miguel say " I shook up the world" in Spanish after the fight

Canelo sleep with your girl?

Last edited:
Nah you beensuckin him off enough im sure he dont even need to let off anymore
Now you wanna talk boxing or continue to crack juvenile jokes? Cus i can do both

Back
Top Bottom