Please lock.

Pac makes more sense for the finale fight anyway.
*already trying to talk myself in to his final contract fight being Pac, this time, again, wow

*already trying to talk myself in to his final contract fight being Pac, this time, again, wow

I been saying he's gonna save pacquiao for last since the Guerrero fight. But Floyd is a graden tool for saying he's focused on manny then offering 40m to cotto if indeed that is true :smh:

I been saying he's gonna save pacquiao for last since the Guerrero fight. But Floyd is a graden tool for saying he's focused on manny then offering 40m to cotto if indeed that is true
mean.gif
Bruh, you ain't never lied. 

Garden tool is the perfect word. Such a lousy move. Trying to steal the thunder from the Fight Card that night by opening his mouth about Pac.

This is a girly move, like an ex GF  trying to get a dudes phone number in front of you, or shagging one of the homies just to get you mad or stay relevant.

Last edited:
Does it even make financial sense to give Cotto $40 mil? Is that coming out of Floyd's cut? Promoters cut? I can't see Floyd-Cotto 2 selling well enough to give Cotto $40 mil up front. That has to be a negotiating tactic to get Manny or Arum to budge on the price or something, doesn't sound like it adds up.

Does it even make financial sense to give Cotto $40 mil? Is that coming out of Floyd's cut? Promoters cut? I can't see Floyd-Cotto 2 selling well enough to give Cotto $40 mil up front. That has to be a negotiating tactic to get Manny or Arum to budge on the price or something, doesn't sound like it adds up.
I'm not sure about 40 mil but fighting any Hispanic fighter with a name draws big money. Especially when he has gone on record starting that Cotton is the hardest hitter he has fought.

For 40 mil I'll step in with Floyd. I'll go down but swinging.

I honestly think that Mosley thru the fight against Floyd. One he rocked him he didn't even make it challenging.

Eveb if cotto agrees, theres no way in hell it would be at MSG cuz of tax reasonsAND may is only comfortable in vegas.

Anyone else watched HBO's Tapia? Definitely a good watch, part of me felt that it could have been extended at least another 30 minutes or so. But good watch nonetheless. Definitely check it out.

But in All honesty, do yall even think mayweater feels pac man as a serious threat? I mean there is bad blood, but to date, there are also worthy fighters that can give him a run for his money. Take maidana for example.

It just seems like if may is terrified of pac man. Even tho i dont like may, i still think he would win against pac. Just a thought.

Last edited:
I think PBF only feels the heat from Manny because his ego doesn't want pacman mentioned In Same breathe with him. Don't think he fears him or even thinks Pac has a chance vs him.

But in All honesty, do yall even think mayweater feels pac man as a serious threat? I mean there is bad blood, but to date, there are also worthy fighters that can give him a run for his money. Take maidana for example.

It just seems like if may is terrified of pac man. Even tho i dont like may, i still think he would win against pac. Just a thought.

I think Mayweather is concerned he may get robbed by judges. Pacquiao throws a lot and throws really fast, it's really common for his punches to seem like they landed when they really didn't. I'm going for Pacquiao but in all honesty if I were to bet money, I'd likely put money on Floyd to win.

I think PBF only feels the heat from Manny because his ego doesn't want pacman mentioned In Same breathe with him. Don't think he fears him or even thinks Pac has a chance vs him.

I've always favored Floyd in this fight bc he can potshot and throw right crosses the whole time, and is naturally bigger than Manny, but I do think, especially in their primes 4-5 years ago, Floyd did not want the fight at all and was afraid of losing his 0. Not only that, his whole camp (especially his dad) thought Paq was dangerous bc he was on roids. Right or wrong, he never wanted any part of a fight w/ Manny.

And he played his cards right if you think about it, he's taken many fights without any risk of losing and made a ton of money and fans. At this point though, with how both have faded and with Floyd relying more on skills than athleticism, he might be considering it, but I doubt the fight ever happens.

Back
Top Bottom