Please lock.

I will gladly pay to see arguably the best boxer of his era fight. As a boxing fan I can appreciate a defensive master piece just as much as a vicious KO.

With that said I will like to see young guns like Keith Kahn Garcia Canelo GGG Pirog Jacobs "Bronner" fight or fight each other. I put Bronner in "" because if he doesn't take it seriously he's a bumb ...

I worry Cotto/May 2 becomes a real option since Cotto can help sell the card, make more and take less damage vs. Floyd.

I worry Cotto/May 2 becomes a real option since Cotto can help sell the card, make more and take less damage vs. Floyd.

That's what I am afraid of. Otherwise, Floyd is stuck in a corner to either fight Khan or Pacquiao. Cotto will earn more respect by not giving Mayweather an easy way out.

Here's to Floyd shocking the world and selecting to fight GGG

"If you don't have dreams, you might as well be dead your damn self" (c) dope fiend Johhny, season 2 The Wire

Last edited:
Here's to Floyd shocking the world and selecting to fight GGG

"If you don't have dreams, you might as well be dead your damn self" (c) dope fiend Johhny, season 2 The Wire
I believe that Floyd would beat GGG convincingly ... just my .02 cents ...

Although Floyd has fans I believe the majority of his PPV buyers ate those that love to see him get beat ...

Sort of like me when I use to watch Chavez Sr. ... I don't think anyone would have gave Randall a chance

Last edited:
Every time someone reminds me a fight can't happen due to a Network barrier or promoters not liking this and that camp, I SMH in disgust.

Not fighting the best because you are scared is one thing, not fighting said fighter because he fights on Showtime instead of HBO though, ******* disgusting.

I'm pretty sure not fighting a guy because you are "scared" is worse than that.

:lol:

But I don't really believe many, if any, of these guys is "scared" of another.

It's a business. Sound business decisions trump "fear" every time.

I'm pretty sure not fighting a guy because you are "scared" is worse than that.

laugh.gif

But I don't really believe many, if any, of these guys is "scared" of another.

It's a business. Sound business decisions trump "fear" every time.
Lol, that's a personal decision though, one you have a choice in.

Having NO choice is filthy and wrong.

How did Cotto/Martinez make the Best list.?
Because everyone and they mama had Cotto getting Kayoed in 6 rounds by Martinez the lineal middleweight champ

Then Cotto a small light middleweight dropped him 3x in the first and made his corner quit
laugh.gif

Nobody here knew how bad Martinez' knees were other than the fact that he was recovering from a serious injury at 39 years old. However, I can say that most of us believed he wouldn't be the same Maravilla we all came to know and love.

Didn't dude have to wear knee braces that had to be cleared by the Commission for him to even fight?

Cotto really be boxing tho , and sergio still be fighting wild careless .
Only real ones know that
Nobody here knew how bad Martinez' knees were other than the fact that he was recovering from a serious injury at 39 years old. However, I can say that most of us believed he wouldn't be the same Maravilla we all came to know and love.
He and his team said that there were no issues before/during/after the fight
smile.gif

Cotto beat down a healthy Martinez, something no middleweight could do in 6 years

Didn't dude have to wear knee braces that had to be cleared by the Commission for him to even fight?
Don't believe he need clearance to wear the knee sleeve he wore on fight night

But Sergio wanted to wear a Stone Cold Steve Austin knee brace and Cotto & the Commission told him no

If it's May/Cotto 2 im spending my $75 on beer and shots and watching at Wild Wings instead of watching at the house.
Might as well pick up some new booty to go along with an old fight.

Last edited:
They can't turn down 40 mill, its pretty much a done deal. Cotto should have Pacman walk to the ring with him just to **** with Mayweather's mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom