Please lock.

Your gif images are a bit annoying. But that twitter status was BEFORE Pacquiao's fight with Algieri with very little details. Here's a counter for you though;

“As far as I know it’s been one-way traffic on Manny’s side trying to make it. As I understand it, Les Moonves is in contact with the Mayweather camp and not getting anywhere,” Dan Rafael said during Friday’s chat session on ESPN.com.

Les Moonves is the head of CBS that OWNS Showtime. And there have been reports of Arum talking to Les Moonves.

Last edited:
 :Sapp crying gif
tired.gif
This will be if I never see May/Pac

Last edited:
Smart move by Arum.
-reject 40m
-make Floyd look like a coward
-pressure Floyd to fight MP via the media
-get more money for MP and Top Rank

I'm a huge pac fan, but this fight is not gonna happen. The egos in this fight are too big.

Does MP need $$$ ? I don't know. But he is a congressman in a 3rd world country notorious for corrupt politicians. He's probably raking a few million dollars on that gig alone. Plus, he has side businesses, endorsements etc. Hell, I even went to his whorehouse/ktv that he co-owns with another politician (Chavit Singson). And yes, it's doing well.

But in All honesty, do yall even think mayweater feels pac man as a serious threat? I mean there is bad blood, but to date, there are also worthy fighters that can give him a run for his money. Take maidana for example.

It just seems like if may is terrified of pac man. Even tho i dont like may, i still think he would win against pac. Just a thought.
Maidana? You are kidding right?

Pacquiao doesn't throw nearly as many punches as he used to, he's not reckless like before.
He's not? What Manny have you been watching? He's just not that good ...

laugh.gif
 negotiations between them is a joke. How Mayweather says he is focused solely on Pac but is trying to steal Cotto from Canelo to fight him in May? I knew he was just talking smack on TV to distract fans from Cotto/Canelo and still not fight Pac. From sources online Oscar was offering Pac 80 and floyd 100 in Nov so that 40 mill Espinoza is offering is a joke to how much they can make. I give up in believing this fight will ever happen.

Pacquiao - "it's not about the money"

Pacquiao - rejects first offer

There's a misconception. It's more about fairness. $40 million out of a potential $300 million with the PPV supposedly being charged at $100?

Maidana? You are kidding right?
He's not? What Manny have you been watching? He's just not that good ...

If beating top 3 pound for pound undefeated (at the time) Tim Bradley who has a better resume than Floyd since the last 4 years and beating top #1 pound for pound Floyd Mayweather's opponents worst (Hatton, Moseley, Dela Hoya) than he did is "not that good". Then I don't know what is "good" to you.

There's a misconception. It's more about fairness. $40 million out of a potential $300 million with the PPV supposedly being charged at $100?
If beating top 3 pound for pound undefeated (at the time) Tim Bradley who has a better resume than Floyd since the last 4 years and beating top #1 pound for pound Floyd Mayweather's opponents worst (Hatton, Moseley, Dela Hoya) than he did is "not that good". Then I don't know what is "good" to you.
lol. The true stand talking ... Why haven't you mentioned being beat by Bradley ( a lost is a lost) and being koed unconsciously by Marquez? Lmao .... PAC is a good exiting fighter but he will loose against Floyd ...

And what about fairness? Floyd is the undisputed undefeated champ manny is not ... Manny will never see those numbers ... **** out of here about fairness ... People will buy the right not because they are Manny fans but because the notion that Mayweather may loose ... PAC doesn't deserve more ... LoL

Last edited:
Real talk, more people like to watch Manny fights because they are exciting.

Floyd gets buys from Stans and haters.

So Manny got brutally KO'ed by Marquez, a guy that had fought him more than once before and actually knew his style/how to fight him. Anybody getting caught with that kind of counter is snoozing. Especially running into a fighter with a late life "power surge."

I said it before and I will say it again. Manny isn't afraid to lose, Floyd is. You can talk about his losses all you want, but at least he can take an L and keep it moving.

So Manny got brutally KO'ed by Marquez, a guy that had fought him more than once before and actually knew his style/how to fight him. Anybody getting caught with that kind of counter is snoozing. Especially running into a fighter with a late life "power surge."

I said it before and I will say it again. Manny isn't afraid to lose, Floyd is. You can talk about his losses all you want, but at least he can take an L and keep it moving.

Nothing funnier than Pacquiao fans complaining about Marquez on PED years after not wanting Pacquiao to take real drug testing.

bruh PAC fought Marquez 4 times .. First was a draw the other 2 where majority decisions and last one was KOd .. Bruh do you even follow boxing? Late power surged by who? I hope you aren't talking about the man that has KOed 40 boxers out of the 50+ fight he has had. Lmao...

I think you are right he might be afraid to loose .. He has a reason .. Manny doesn't ... Ain't no one ever came close to Floyd's numbers other than heavy weights ... If you don't enjoy Floyd box then you are just a recreational fan ...

Last edited:
lol. The true stand talking ... Why haven't you mentioned being beat by Bradley ( a lost is a lost) and being koed unconsciously by Marquez? Lmao .... PAC is a good exiting fighter but he will loose against Floyd ...

And what about fairness? Floyd is the undisputed undefeated champ manny is not ... Manny will never see those numbers ... **** out of here about fairness ... People will buy the right not because they are Manny fans but because the notion that Mayweather may loose ... PAC doesn't deserve more ... LoL
    Me as a Fan could give an F about their money split but the way some of you talk is absurd. 300 mil guarantee (example) to split between them. Manny gets $40, then people be like "he won't ever get offered that money with no one else"........floyd won't ever get offered 260 mil fighting no one else neither so quit that yapp. Ya'll preach everything floyd throws out there and defend his excuses to the max. 

Floyd is probably the best boxer right now and very skillful but ya'll can't act like Manny won't put his hands on him. Even at this age. He could still cause floyd a lot of problems and make it a very exciting fight.

Bruh Floyd ain't getting 260 out of this .. Are you dilusional?

LMAO at PAC putting his hands on Floyd .. Just like every other boxers out there ... I don't know what you guys be watching and I'm a fan of boxing not of Mayweather

Bruh Floyd ain't getting 260 out of this .. Are you dilusional?

LMAO at PAC putting his hands on Floyd .. Just like every other boxers out there ... I don't know what you guys be watching and I'm a fan of boxing not of Mayweather
we talking about guarantee. 260 guarantee????? with who?

he's not getting 260 even if he fights PAC 2 times .... I wonder who is making this **** up?
I said example in my post. What I'm trying to say, you guys saying manny ain't seeing $40 mil with any other fighter. Floyd ain't seeing $100 mil (Highest offered by Oscar) guarantee with any other fighter out there neither. Sorry I misread your last post. I thought you meant he would make more than that on this fight when you refrenced the 260.

Last edited:
I said example in my post. What I'm trying to say, you guys saying manny ain't seeing $40 mil with any other fighter. Floyd ain't seeing $100 mil guarantee with any other fighter out there neither. Sorry I misread your last post. I thought you meant he would make more than that.
I know what you meant ... In regards to the money I think Floyd would be guarantee about 70 mil ... I highly doubt he will get 100 mil man ... His highest payday was like 40 for Canelo I doubt this fight will have him in 100m range.

Nothing funnier than Pacquiao fans complaining about Marquez on PED years after not wanting Pacquiao to take real drug testing.

Never said I didn't want Pacquaio to take legit drug testing. I actually said, I'm sure he would pass even if he was using. Look at Sugar Shane if you want to go that route. Floyd has used during his career as well.

bruh PAC fought Marquez 4 times .. First was a draw the other 2 where majority decisions and last one was KOd .. Bruh do you even follow boxing? Late power surged by who? I hope you aren't talking about the man that has KOed 40 boxers out of the 50+ fight he has had. Lmao...

I think you are right he might be afraid to loose .. He has a reason .. Manny doesn't ... Ain't no one ever came close to Floyd's numbers other than heavy weights ... If you don't enjoy Floyd box then you are just a recreational fan ...

Last point was a bit of a jab at Marquez considering he got significantly bigger and stronger later in his life. Trust me, it wasn't because of all the urine he was drinking.

I'm a recreational fan because I don't like Floyd? Nah bro, doesn't work like that. I'm not a fan of any fighter with a defensive style that talks trash nonstop.

I like fighters that engage and go to war. I used to fight, albeit not boxing and I always went to bang even if it meant getting KO'ed which I'm not ashamed of.

Never said I didn't want Pacquaio to take legit drug testing. I actually said, I'm sure he would pass even if he was using. Look at Sugar Shane if you want to go that route. Floyd has used during his career as well.
Last point was a bit of a jab at Marquez considering he got significantly bigger and stronger later in his life. Trust me, it wasn't because of all the urine he was drinking.

I'm a recreational fan because I don't like Floyd? Nah bro, doesn't work like that. I'm not a fan of any fighter with a defensive style that talks trash nonstop.

I like fighters that engage and go to war. I used to fight, albeit not boxing and I always went to bang even if it meant getting KO'ed which I'm not ashamed of.
bruh you talking about Marquez but didn't notice the same transformation with PAC? LMAO

You are just a recreational fan because you think boxing is just about going heads up to bang and don't respect the beauty and craftsmanship of a great defensive fighter. Again I'm not a Floyd fan but I respect and enjoy what he does ... Is not about winning or loosing is about solidifying his place in history as one of the greatest ...

If Floyd was worry about loosing he would of have just retired ... The fact that he hasn't shows that he is not even thinking about loosing ...

In regards to May weather doing drugs .. Doubt it .. That man takes care of his body something serious ...

bruh you talking about Marquez but didn't notice the same transformation with PAC? LMAO

You are just a recreational fan because you think boxing is just about going heads up to bang and don't respect the beauty and craftsmanship of a great defensive fighter. Again I'm not a Floyd fan but I respect and enjoy what he does ... Is not about winning or loosing is about solidifying his place in history as one of the greatest ...

If Floyd was worry about loosing he would of have just retired ... The fact that he hasn't shows that he is not even thinking about loosing ...

In regards to May weather doing drugs .. Doubt it .. That man takes care of his body something serious ...

Reading comprehension, bro. My statement acknowledged Pacquaio's use. Marquez's use plus the timing learned from fighting him 3 times previously is what made that KO happen.

Anybody with any knowledge of pro sports knows everybody has used a PED at some point. Talking about Pacquiao is a moot point, he moved from making 105 with stones in his pockets to fighting in the 140s we all know how it happened. You want to keep droning on about it?

Again, Pacquaio's connections and resources could have him pass any testing out there.

Perhaps I didn't voice my opinion correctly when saying I like seeing fighters that will go to war. That gets misread as slugging it out in the center of the ring. A better way to get the point across is that if you talk trash, do some damage in coasting to a decision because you can make your opponent miss.

Believe Floyd is worried about losing. Look at who he is choosing to fight at the moment, boxers he has already handled or people he knows don't stand a chance.

His legacy is based on a 0 and income, that's all. A loss would have a huge impact on both, believe he is scared of that. Look at the statement Hopkins made about being a throwback boxer wanting to make the best fights happen win or lose.

Call me a recreational fan all you want, but as somebody that has been in the ring many times I don't respect fighters that are scared of losing.

Last edited:
Reading comprehension, bro. My statement acknowledged Pacquaio's use. Marquez's use plus the timing learned from fighting him 3 times previously is what made that KO happen.

Anybody with any knowledge of pro sports knows everybody has used a PED at some point. Talking about Pacquiao is a moot point, he moved from making 105 with stones in his pockets to fighting in the 140s we all know how it happened. You want to keep droning on about it?

Again, Pacquaio's connections and resources could have him pass any testing out there.

Perhaps I didn't voice my opinion correctly when saying I like seeing fighters that will go to war. That gets misread as slugging it out in the center of the ring. A better way to get the point across is that if you talk trash, do some damage in coasting to a decision because you can make your opponent miss.

Believe Floyd is worried about losing. Look at who he is choosing to fight at the moment, boxers he has already handled or people he knows don't stand a chance.

His legacy is based on a 0 and income, that's all. Look at the statement Hopkins made about being a throwback boxer wanting to make the best fights happen win or lose.

Call me a recreational fan all you want, but as somebody that has been in the ring many times I don't respect fighters that are scared of losing.
lmao .. Man wtf are you talking about my dude ... Manny went to sleep because he got wreckless ... Or did you not see the fight? Marquez been knocking out dudes before PED accusations. You talking about trash talking but all the greats have done it.

If defensive fighting was easy everyone would be doing it ... If offense wins fights he would of have been beat ... His legacy is not about money or 0 is about being arguable the beat defensive fighter of all time. The fact that hr has never been a heavy hitter with the fact that he is older is the reason why he depends on his defense ... Also show that he never been on PED but that part I can be wrong.

You are really talking wreckless about being a fan but you aren't appreciative of what that man has done. Even if he was to lose will not take away from what he has done in boxing. You call it what you want but something is undeniably true .. He is the highest paid he has outsold even more than heavyweight Tyson Holyfield etc and he has arguably carried boxing for a while. If he was trash this would never been happening. The fact that he talks **** is the reason why he is hated but Ali did it and he is loved .. I guess it was because he bangged ... LoL ...

I'm a realest he is the best in his class in his era ... I would of have wish seen him with the Oscar and Trinidad Pernell on their prime ...

Manny Pacquiao "basically" beat Tim Bradley twice. But on paper, he lost to him. I never said Floyd would lose against Manny Pacquiao.

At the time of the $40 million, Pacquiao was already averaging 1 million buys from 2009-2011, also between 2009-2011 Floyd only fought 2-3 times and was around retirement, from 2009-2011 Pacquiao was more active and fought 6 times, beat Floyd's same opponents more convincingly, was getting more popular with a big fan base. The $40 million offer also did not include PPV buys and if he accepted, Manny could have been sued with breach of contract. Manny Pacquiao and his manager counter offered with $50 million and whomever wins gets 55% as opposed to the loser getting 45%, but Floyd rejected that. Michael Koncz went as far fly to Floyd's home according to this source: http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/2/1...0-million-55-45-split-cotto-may-5-boxing-news

I've said it a dozen times, Floyd will beat Manny if he gets the nuts to fight him. He's still butt to watch either way, just like Lara.

And they're all on PEDs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom