Please lock.

:smh: @ Floyd
What an idiot!!
Didn't any of these athletes learn anything from Chico Hernandez.

All it's gonna take is for someone to confirm Floyd was there/orchestrated the event and it's a wrap for Floyd!
I wonder if showtime got any clauses in their contracts regarding these situations.

Either way, now it's just a waiting game. Let's see if Floyd settles out of court, or if we wait till the money team and goons start ratting on each other.

If this is true, why in the hell would Floyd be there himself?

Money May has to know what comes along with that flashy lifestyle

So back to boxing news Shawn Porter to fight Paulie Malignaggi on April 19 almost a month away and it was just announced.

Rumor floating around that Schaefer may split ties w/ DLH and join Haymon.

GBP roster is basically all Haymon guys except Canelo, I think?

Word is the winner of Porter v. Malignaggi, will face Kell Brook this Summer.  I see Shawn Porter winning both of those fights in convincing fashion.

Floyd needs 50 back in his corner. He would've handled the goon stuff for him, now he's looking at jail time if the guys don't accept a settlement.

everyone could see this coming since last year
Apparently DLH didnt
laugh.gif

Curtis Stevens was back in action ths week after the beating he took from GGG

he knocked some nobody out that had no business being in the ring then decided to call out Kid Chocalate lol this dude wants back in so bad

Rumor floating around that Schaefer may split ties w/ DLH and join Haymon.

GBP roster is basically all Haymon guys except Canelo, I think?

While some may be Haymon guys, they very well could have had contracts with GBP prior to signing with Haymon. Who ******* knows in that dirty business though. All DLH needs is Canelo to start his own company

Curtis Stevens was back in action ths week after the beating he took from GGG

he knocked some nobody out that had no business being in the ring then decided to call out Kid Chocalate lol this dude wants back in so bad

You must've saw a rerun, Stevens fought dude about a month ago.

broner says hes back in the ring may 3rd, whos it gonna be?

It's going to be a nobody. It will be at 140. IMO he should fight Matthysse since they're both coming off loses but judging how AB looked in that recent video, fat out of shape scruffy beard, he doesn't want it with Lucas.

Last edited:
On a random, side note...

GBP/Showtime is trying much too hard with this whole "Danny Garcia comes home" nonsense. I like Garcia, but at the end of the day...he's a Philly fighter who just happens to be Puerto Rican. He's not gonna get that fanbase behind him 100% like they would with Tito or Cotto.

Verdejo is likely the next big star from the island. For all their faults, the ONE thing Top Rank can do is develop a puerto rican fighter.

They're marketing a fighter "who just happens to be Puerto Rican" fighting for the first time in Puerto Rico.

He might not get the island behind him 100%, but does he have more fans because he's a "Philly fighter", or because he, as you put it, "happens to be Puerto Rican"?

I get what you're saying though. I'm not even sure if Danny can speak a lick of Spanish :lol:

Alvarado Vs Juan Manuel Marquez on May 17th ..:smokin

On another note, Klitschko got sprayed with a fire extinguisher by protesters a few months ago and now he gets ambushed with eggs at another protest like it was Halloween :rofl: :rofl: .. Being a politician must suck.

Last edited:
Raul (Fontana)

Rafael, I know JCC jr in his post fight commented that he would like fight GGG next, however, assuming the winner of the Martinez /Cotto match exits relatively clean; wouldn't he just chase those guys due to the bigger money potential and higher profile fight?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:07 PM)

Maybe so but Chavez-GGG is on track for July 12 on HBO PPV.

Back
Top Bottom